Live Update Bugs: 7/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Bigstomp Augur

Hundreds, possibly thousands of anchors missing from our guild hall, including both my primary and secondary.
    (Real estate shows 2 primary anchors in a guild with close to 1600 members)
  2. Drewie Augur

In the Marketplace, clicking the Inspect button on a Crimson Teir'Dal item sometimes works (Mirror Dresser ...), sometimes doesn't (Dining Table ...) Also, there's still the old bug where if you inspect an item and hit Escape, it closes the Marketplace window instead of the Inspect window.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Something seems off with baking
    Skill of 384 with trophy equipt - combine trivial at level 20 - 6 fails in a row!

4. Nniki Augur

Here are some relevant posts from 2006 by Ngreth on the EQ Traders forum regarding this recipe:
    http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/forum/tradeskills/baking/25811-dragon-mayonnaise?p=276155#post276155
    http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/forum/tradeskills/baking/25811-dragon-mayonnaise?p=276587#post276587
  5. Leigo You come here often?

Not a bug.. but could we add sell back to raid vendor? bought the wrong item and all i can do is trib it a this point :(
  6. doah Augur

Items with charges like the Bixie Dust Wand do not disperse their charges when clicked.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

that's a weird one. Targeted on NPC, no charges used, on self, charges used.
  8. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Do other players currently experience problems with certain models of mercenaries not displaying as "weapons-only", but instead being rendered as bald human models when "Hide AFK Mercenaries" is turned on (and the players are AFK long enough)?
    All of the computers in my family show this beaviour, be it desktop computers with dedicated gfx cards or laptops with integrated cpu grafics.
    When switching "Hide AFK Mercenaries" to none, they all return to their normal models (of course visible and not weapons-only).
    (I noticed this a few days after the patch of July 27 2018, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't there before)
    On Xegony i could ovserve this with "an Alaran spirit soother", "an armored salver" and "a hired fungus" (list not complete!) in the buff-pile on PoK.
  9. Uuvin Augur

Velketor's Lab. I have been there 8 days. I have had a tracker come in to check the zone. I have completed hunter on 2 different toons except for 1 mob. Failed Experiment Izah. Logs show I have killed 4,255 mobs in velks lab in the past 7 days. I killed the ph every time I worked the zone. I suppose I could use time stamps to figure it how many phs, but its not worth the effort. I have seen Velk 2 times, Lena 3 times, Uzah 5 times, and Beza twice. I have confirmed spawn location via Zam and 3 individuals on Povar who remember the mob. The last 2 days I have killed little expect that area. Those phs I can count. 42 phs. So I would guesstimate over the past 8 days I have killed the ph over 200 times. Has anyone seen Izah recently? I am worried.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, it started happening right after the July patch...mercenaries of AFK players turn into variations of "Doug". They're all bald, male humans with different types of armor/weapons.

My cleric's merc is a dragorn, but my other toons see it as a warrior "Doug" when the cleric is afk. If I turn off AFK, then the dragorn model appears, but with really strange, messed up textures until I zone.
  11. jmoney87 New Member

bought a clarity pack from the store and there is no claim option in the inspect window and right clicking does nothing
  12. doah Augur

Sounds like par for the course for me.
    I've noticed this on many other items with charges, e.g. the item to click the crystals in valdholm by FC has the same effect.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

What is your level?
    It is correct that right click does nothing. You should have a small button next to "Claim Reward"
    [IMG]
  14. kizant Augur

To be fair, that is one confusing UI. Hmm. Since the stats being display in that window have to do with the item you get after you claim it, maybe they could be grey'd out or something. That way the claim option would stand out more and it would be clear that something is wrong and you can't just right-click on it.
    Prathun likes this.
  15. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

And most likely cause I've seen is someone not using the default UI, to get the check box.
  16. kizant Augur

Ooh that would suck.
  17. jmoney87 New Member

ah, thanks got it sorted. was clicking the purple link to the right of that button which generates an identical UI window but missing the 'select option' button
  18. Uuvin Augur

it worked. complain and the very next day (17 more phs ), Failed Experiement Izah popped.
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Ah cool. yeah. The link is a "preview' so you can see what you will get. (and not in this case, but with reward sets you may be offered a choice, so you can see beforehand what your choices will be)
  20. Sonzuiq New Member

If you pack your house in an Estate Crate or an Eviction crate, and then transfer to another server. All crates become unpack-able and you lose access to all of your housing items including trophies.

Normally when you place an estate crate all of the items become view-able in the Manager window, however these items are now showing up now, making it impossible to get your items.

Thank you for looking into this.