Live Update Bugs 4/18/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 18, 2018.

1. IblisTheMage Augur

Erhh nm
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Paladin spell Defiant Stance rkIII lowers my hps, below my normal hp's as it fades. It also begins to fade upon casting vs rkii when you would hold at max hp for a few mins to fade.
    mmats likes this.
  3. Allayna Augur

[55322/10726] Defiant Stance Rk. III
    Classes: PAL/109 SHD/109
    Skill: Abjuration
    Mana: 985
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 3s, Recast: 2.5m, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 2.5m+ (25 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    8: Increase Max HP by 24857 (Decaying to 9569 @ 637/tick)

Now...

Full duration = 8:24
    =84 ticks
    -637 hp/tick * 84 ticks = -53,508 hp
    According to the spell description, this should never drop below a BUFF of 9569 hp....instead it is a DOT to below your current HPS

289,290 hp
    cast Defiant Stance RK. III
    314,783 hp
    309, 051 hp after 1 min
    302,681 hp after 2 min
    296,311 hp after 3 min
    289,941 hp after 4 min
    283,571 hp after 5 min
    277,201 hp after 6 min
    270,831 hp after 7 min
    264,451 hp after 8 min

Yay math and coding.

So a buff that should add 9569 hp after it's full duration, lowers your base hp by 24,839 hp. Sounds more like self dot. Please look into this buff. It should not ever drop below the 9569 hp buff point.

Also...it takes the full the 637/tick all at once each minute....
    mmats likes this.
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

^^
    Shaman line of Growth spells is doing the same thing as Stance line.
    mmats likes this.
  5. Rickate Augur

Unless it's just a really rare spawn either the patch or hotfix means Shiliskin Councilor can now spawn in A Formal Dinner Party mission.
  6. Bidaum_TR Lorekeeper

Likewise on the red keys on the hotbar; I've got like 5 bars I use for most things and situational AAs/disc type things I will index a bar its page 2, 3, etc. Some bars have items on them to click; but I'd have to check old screen shots to see exactly what was on a key. Whats wierd is that. for example, page 1 of hotbar 1 all the keys are normal; but I flip to say page 4 of the same hotbar and key number 6 is RED much darker than a cooldown red. As I flip around back to page one of that bar ALL the key 6;s are now that same RED! They still work, but so far the only way to get rid of them redo all the red buttons. I haven't been trying to use any hotbar to replace by potion belt; I just know what bag those items are in and pop it open and use them. I do like how you can see the number of charges a item has (like bulwark of many portals) with a green number subscripted on the left of the item and item counts on the right of stackables.
    At first I thought the Red buttons were for "Not Found" things; but those still exist; so I don't know what's causing the red button plague.
  7. Angahran Augur

DebonAir and Zhaunil_AB like this.
  8. Rickate Augur

Lesser Orc Chieftain at same spot as Councilor.
  9. Itaru Journeyman

It didn't even decrease how often. I checked logs before and after, it's still 45 seconds.

10. kizant Augur

I don't seem to have any lag on raids for the first time since ever. This may be a bug.
    Metanis, Beimeith, Sindaiann and 2 others like this.
  11. doah Augur

Roley Defarge & adrianna event, in the library chests will spawn on top of each other making it seem like only 2 of the 3 chests have spawned.

This happens in the crypt also.
    Prathun likes this.
  12. Kiras Augur

Balance of Power (Gorowyn mission) - group version:
    Named #4 Arcron repops as live version along with his ghost after killing Vizier (named #5). Occasionally he picks some random people to summon across the zone while he's at 100% and not on aggro.

It doesn't make the mission uncompletable, but it's still pretty annoying to get summoned and have to fight the living and undead version of the same guy simultaneously.

He seems to repop as live version (along with his ghost of course) 100% of the time as per tracking, but he doesn't summon and aggro people every time that I do this mission.
  13. corwin Journeyman

Yes, same here , a number of crashes since last patch when camping .
    Angahran likes this.
  14. Sindaiann Augur

Can this, if indeed is screwed up with her wandering, get fixed before Tuesday night??

:)
  15. fransisco Augur

Ever since the update, I've had eq lock my computer 3 times (running 2 instances).
  16. Sindaiann Augur

Yup I had it happen 2 or 3 times on Thursday.

Hasn't happened since but it's never happened before
  17. Lianeb Augur

Wandering and emote based movement are two different things. Her emote based movement has not changed and still happens on the 45s timer. Her wandering around in between thise emote has been reduced alot. I think last night we only saw her move once or twice between emote moves when used to see them almost every time
  18. Sancus Augur

We had the opposite experience. She wandered more often than pre-patch, seemingly every time.
  19. Sindaiann Augur

I'm fully aware they are two different things but seeing as everyone except for you is indicating the opposite, as always I'll reserve my opinion for when I actually see it with my own eyes Tuesday

My post was a pre-emptive hey if something is broke fix it please.

I guess from what I am reading here it was too much to ask to see the visual on her aura match her damage size, I shouldn't be shocked. That would make too much sense
  20. JolineSZ Augur

Ok I do not what to say right now.... WHY THE HELL are the Audio Triggers suddenly bound to the EQ Ingame Sound Volume and not Windows Sound Volume only anymore???? I do not play with sound for 17 years now and now I am suddenly forced to hear this stupid taptaptap and other crazy noises to be able to hear my ATs?
    Sackra Sapperlot und Zugenäht....