Live Update Bugs 4/18/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Nniki Augur

All three ornament chests we saw tonight did not have anything in them. (T2)
  2. svann Augur

I always thought that was a bug. Id turn eq sound off and the audio triggers would stay on.
  3. Sancus Augur

[Thu Apr 19 23:43:53 2018] An underling begins to cast a spell. <Firebound Alliance Rk. III>

In A Formal Dinner Party.... I feel like it shouldn't cast that? Was shook when my GINA trigger went off...
    IblisTheMage, Zhaunil_AB and Nniki like this.
  4. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Tradeskilled Weapon Ornaments: Pottery firing process results in the nodrop type20, instead of the tradable mold with a convert button. I just made a whole bunch to throw in guildbank and now I can't even pop them in shared bank hah.

Old LoN mold type ornaments convert to nodrop and not heirloom (all the newer LoN type 20's are heirloom). Maybe not a bug but would be nice for consistency.
  5. Spellfire Augur

Overachiever mob :p!
    Sancus likes this.
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

If possible, could you simply put audio triggers on its own volume slider? I prefer in game sounds with softer audio triggers. Putting them on their own slider allows everyone to adjust to their taste.

Thanks!
    Koryu, DebonAir and svann like this.
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

My sound quality hasn't changed. DX9 files/audio drivers corrupt?
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

She isn't accepting the 2nd, 3rd or 4th trial notes either, just returns them the same as the 1st one. Quests clearly state who the note needs to be turned into and in which zone they are in, so I'm definitely not handing them to the wrong person.

This is on AB if that makes any difference.
  9. Moege Augur

T1 and T2 event both popped 2 chests (large and small one). Small one was empty both times.
  10. Whipper Journeyman

In addition to the bug with krono not displaying the quantity without clicking, it also seems that the auto-kick feature has been turned off, as my account did not log off last night, just stayed on character select for 8-12 hours+
  11. Monkman Augur

The book required to create the "Fereth cloth/leather/chain/plate ornaments" is not currently in game.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll pass this on to art.
    I'll report these.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

These are the raid chests?
    I'll add these to the list.
  14. Monkman Augur

@ngreth any chance you could give a simple yes/no to wether or not the book to allow the fereth ornaments (achievement was added in patch) is in game? My guildies and I have been scouring eok/ros/voa(bc crestra ya know) for hours and hours would rather not waste my time if there’s nothing to find yet.

Thank you
  15. Nniki Augur

[IMG]

Those little guys from raids. They are showing up empty.

[Thu Apr 19 22:10:12 2018] You say, 'Hail, a hero`s chest '
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Doesn't seem to exist.
    Nniki likes this.
  17. Monkman Augur

Thank you for the response. I’m assuming it will be added in a future patch so until then I guess it’s just something to look forward to.
  18. Absor Developer

That's the proper chest. I'll review it again, but the loot should be in there.

A
  19. Paladin Augur

Ngreth -- there are Hero's Forge armor set achievements that appeared with RoS. Arcron is dropped in group content. Di'Zok I believe are raid drops.

There is also one called FERETH -- and the assumption is that it is player crafted from Arcron. This is the reason for the question about a book.

If you attempt to combine an Arcron Ornament with a Combine Viridian item, you get the message:

"This seems correct but something is wrong. Perhaps you need to know something more in order to combine this"

(Yes... no period at the end... another grammatical thing to fix.)
  20. Nniki Augur

Also, from my hail, it looks like there might be an extra space at the end of the name?