Live Update Bugs 4/18/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 18, 2018.

1. YellowBelly Augur

Cant zone into my guild hall.
  2. LadyLuxora New Member

Massive server delay and lag on FV ... Tried to port with my druid and took 5 minutes to port to 1 place ... Also 2-3 delays on /tell ... Wow ... its bad
  3. Malsidious New Member

chat is broke,
    Instances broke
    tells are in same boat as chat.

Don't suppose you could fix this...
  4. Warpeace Augur

3 accounts either kicked or FV did a quick crash because its not showing down.
  5. YellowBelly Augur

Multiple issues here. Can't zone into guild hall. At least two crashes so far when attempting to log out. Logging out caused the screen to freeze. I ended up having to go to task bar to close the game.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Code is looking into the issue with instances.

I am able to duplicate this. I'll look into it.
  7. Paladin Augur

Normally when you complete an achievement, you also see a link to the achievement... which did not show up... except to my guild mates.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Sigh. Found the issue. Ngreth Ogre. Ngreth Dumb. At this time I have no ETA. (Remeber this thread is not for discussion)
    Paralyze and Ghubuk like this.
  9. svann Augur

Did you copy the new files into your custom ui folder?
  10. Sad Panda Elder

It seems the new patch has broken every server. I will also make a bug report.
  11. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

This bug has been around for years. It just occurs (from what I've seen) when you complete a new achievement when you first log in, generally because an achievement was added or adjusted since your last log in. The game seems to recognize your new achievement completed before your character fully loads. It reports the full achievement name to your guild mates, but just says 'You have completed achievement.' for you personally.
  12. Keldin New Member

Logged in after patch and 7 levels were gone on one character. Coirnav server.
  13. toxicsmell Journeyman

yeah hey... im missing 1000000 plat on corniav server...
  14. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Funny you'd say that. Even if it was just an attempt at sarcasm.

In all seriousness, when i logged in, i got the impression that i was missing some plat - i found it remarkable that i was down to a mere 5k when i usually carry several 10k's (some 5digit number usually, usually between 40 and 70k or so "spending cash while the rest is in the bank as long as i do not have to pay negative interest).
  15. SOLARRICH New Member

We'll we are approaching 24 hours and no single sign of life. I logged into game at 5pm est or so once. Everything looked great until I went to work. Now, it appears nothing happens. Not even sound. It's just you and me kid. And no, i'm not from Whitchta Falls, that is my hat lying there on the ground, and we won't be helping it anymore.

Signed,
    Officer Ripley
    Weyland-Yutini Flight Officer
    LV-426
  16. HashoftheSouth New Member

Coirnav server - Corpses from last night (prepatch), poofed (exp loss since no res can be done).
  17. SGT_Cwar New Member

Krono bug: Logged in after servers came back on around 11 PM PST on Xegony. Krono's still not showing up BUT... I did NOT buy any Krono lately to my knowledge and was able to drag drop TWO of them from the Krono slot into an inventory bag (so are these real kronos or did I just get credited some for some reason I don't understand?)
  18. SGT_Cwar New Member

[IMG]
    .... See above. I'm not even joking here. I don't recall having the 2 kronos. I was just testing clicking on the krono icon and it lifted 2 out of there. Logged into my other account and that wasn't happening.
  19. SGT_Cwar New Member

My memory is vague on this because I don't check the kronos icon that often. These are all access accounts so I rarely buy kronos.
  20. Whipah New Member

I can confirm that neither one of my all access accounts got kronos after the patch. Maybe your account was gifted them by DBG some time ago and you didn’t know?