Live Update Bugs 4/18/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 18, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.

Update 04/18/2018 11:00PM: We've unlocked the servers. There are a few known issues that we are continuing to track down they are (in no particular order):
    • Missing some tradeskill items (all servers except Corinav)
      • Update 05/02/2018 2:04PM: Items have been restored, type /itemoverflow to retrieve your items
    • Character Transfer Service disabled
      • Update 04/19/2018 7:07PM:This service is now functioning again
    • Potential issue with race change scrolls removing too many spells
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Missing new charm aug on all characters.
  3. kammo Journeyman

Begging skill was at least 150+ now today at 0 checked all other skills they seem okay
  4. Whipper Journeyman

My krono slot seems bugged, it no longer shows any number just the item itself. No user interface installed besides the default.
  5. RICE New Member

Just loaded into FV, game is very laggy now, where it was extremely smooth prior to this patch.

Very laggy in PoK now with everything set at minimal raid settings, enough to cause motion sickness

EDIT: Had to rename eqclient.ini.ORI and let the launcher/game make a new one. A lot smoother, than my optimized for raid version.. lol
  6. Eetra Journeyman

Instances not working on Phinigel atm. Been waiting for awhile for a ToV instance and just keeps saying "A strange magical presence prevents you from entering. It's too dangerous to enter at the moment."
  7. Spellfire Augur

Krono slot doesn't show how many are available; have to pick them up to see Quantity.
  8. Herf Augur

As noted, you have to right left click on Krono slot to see how many Krono you have.

New bug: searching in the bazaar UI to find a replacement for the Golden Idol of CT that the patch just stole from me, when I search for items by Range, Iksar, Necromancer, the UI returns among other things Golden Idol of Mith Marr, which is NOT Iksar usable. Clicking on the item in the UI does correctly show it as red, not useable, but it shouldn't even be included with the filtering set this way. Karana idol also shows up and should not.
  9. Aphotik New Member

Can't get past the "it's too dangerous to enter at the moment" on bixie HA Endless War & Follow the Money.
  10. Warpeace Augur

Nope its bugged
    Sindaiann likes this.
  11. kammo Journeyman

Seems also like a roll back after raids last night i brought range item ancient bow of the ring and re-setup bandolier with it now it is gone and my Ancient draconic coins are at 187 count
  12. kthehammy Elder

Gyurika Godofwar and Aphotik like this.
  13. Aphotik New Member

14. Ghubuk Augur

Same for me. Also use default ui.
  15. Paladin Augur

Logged into 4 achievements. They all four simply said: "You have completed achievement: " -- no link or wording as to what they were (OOT, Kurns, Kael Drakkel & Chelsith Reborn)... since they could see them. (All of which I had completed before the patch anyway.)

Is this a new bug where players can't see their own achievements?
  16. Paladin Augur

So I am guessing distances like the guild Hall are broke? Since the Test server had to be fixed for this 2 days ago.... I was hoping it would have been addressed in advance for the live server. :(
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Drewie Augur

Not a bug, from patch notes :
  18. Ghubuk Augur

Using the convert function on skull of null. No matter what version I use, it wont let me cast the nullify magic from inventory with it.
  19. Herf Augur

On Agnarr: Golden Idol of Errollisi Marr, and Golden Idol of Cazic-Thule, are missing from peoples range slots and inventories. Note that these items are in era (Luclin) for Agnarr so this is clearly a bug.

I'm guessing that other Golden Idols are also missing, and wouldn't be surprised to see this affects other servers for which they are in era, since the bug is clearly in how in-era'ness is determined.

It should be really amusing for Daybreak to try to figure out how many thousands of Toons they just stole these items from due to a bug.
  20. Gnomeland Augur

All instances were broken upon release of update on Test, then they pushed a fix that made them come back up for about a day. Then they broke again, and they pushed in another fix. Hopefully it won't take this long for live.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.