Live Update Bugs 12/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Moege Augur

2. fortuneteller Augur

Zebuxoruk in void shows everything, even when you mark, only show what you can use.
  3. Moege Augur

4. Moege Augur

Frostfell 2008 (#2, high level): The Frostclaw Lair

Killed the 4 cages, hailed Santug
    He walks away despawns

Santug Claugg has escaped from Frostclaw captivity! Frostfell is saved!

No reward, mask of the grumpy goblin.

3x tries, cleared everthing in zone, do not have the mask on anyone that tried.
  5. Moege Augur

Ignore above post, mask appeared in inventry after about 30minutes
  6. Tevraii Journeyman

Veeshan's Peak: Collection: "Rocks and or Boulders" is not dropping from any mobs in the zone, nor is it a ground spawn. "Dragon Hunter's Foley" is both a ground spawn and dropping from mobs.
    Ssdar and Axxius like this.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Still have merc tanks that won't tank on more then one toon. No one else having this problem?
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Seems to be the gingerbread tank that won't fight? Taking Christmas off?
    svann and Yinla like this.
  9. Paladin Augur

I had the same issue.

10. Paladin Augur

I had a similar issue.

At the time 2 mercs were in the group.

My group mates merc seems to have no issues and was XP-ing right along.

My merc got an AA and the bar just went blank and did not move anymore.

I camped and back and the bar started showing a purple bar. After several kills, the yellow cam e back.

11. Sarahrain New Member

BUG: Pets Not Visible.

Several times on my necromancer the pet becomes invisible ( I believe its a problem with directx draw file). so far only known to me to happen for necromancer and shadowknight pets fighting in Overthere (RoS).
    I was using EM 23, lvl 107 necro pet.

has happened while soloing too just need to pet tank a few mobs before the pet stops being drawn.
  12. Stephsanity Augur

Ya I made a post seems they don't answer them
  13. Skuz2 New Member

After most recent patch /follow appears to be bugged, if i follow another player I will move when they move & then automatically switch from run to walk every time that they stop. Regardless if i am mounted or not the game automatically switches me from run back to walk every single time that i stop after moving. Noticed it while taking a brief afk during a trash clear on a raid on my main but again saw it later when boxing an alt that the alt would run after i pressed /follow but then immediately go to walking mode after stopping every single time. I tried disabling the key combo to toggle walk run off & on but that didn't change the behaviour.

Tried it on another pc where the character following & the one leading were reversed & the same thing happens.
  14. fortuneteller Augur

Same thing happens for beastlords warders, has happened in LCE(EoK)
  15. Nniki Augur

Deathhammer spell description:
    [IMG]
    niente likes this.
  16. Nniki Augur

Grave weapon has negative stats:
    [IMG]
  17. Beltirabelkira Elder

My apologies if this was listed somewhere. Just finished my Crestra's earring. (YAY ME!). Had a leftover Flawless conflagrant diamond. Went to do the combine for the Conflagrant amice of Brilliance. It is supposed to be (Flawless Diamond + Waterproof paint samples = Combine edging kit) Combine edging kit + Conflagrant Amice = Phlogiston Amice. It would not combine. Attempted in standalones of tacklebox, forge, tailoring kit, jewelery kit, fletching kit. (In theory it is supposed to be the Tacklebox.
  18. Axxius Augur

The 12-man mission 'Talendor' gives an incorrect emote after killing all 3 racnars:
    But we did kill all 3 of them before Talendor moved from that location, and got the achievement for it:
  19. Schadenfreude Augur

Scroll: Illusion: Burynai Taskmaster is no drop on FV which means if you don't have an Enchanter around it goes to waste.
  20. Dwimmerlaike Elder

I just hit 107 on my necro and I cannot summon the 107 pet at all. It says "such and such erupts from the ground" but nothing happens. All other pets I have tried to summon work fine.