Live Update Bugs 12/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Nudia Augur

Mercenary clerics are not behaving properly. A 107 mercenary cleric on reactive is casting Word of Mending a majority of the time. It is also using the promised and elixir lines.
  2. Waldagar Augur

Sorry for the repost, but I had it in the wrong thread.

108 BST on Tunare AA pet swarm no longer works as intended. No pets ever appear. I made a new hotkey from the AA tab and got the same result. It has a weird behavior. I can target a mob and hit the button and it will aggro the mob, but no pets appear. The other cool thing is it is constantly ready and never goes on cooldown no matter how much I spam it.

Additional information: I also can't click anything that produces a temp pet: vicious rabbit, sailor necklace, clockwork AoE spider thingy.

Casting my temp pet werewolves worked just fine. Pets proc'ed from my weapon just fine.
  3. smash Augur

Mercenary AA still appears bugged, was at around 50%, and then bang went to 0%.

The thing from 17/12/12 bug thing about patch should have fixed it, is not correct.
  4. Malbro Augur

Yep, mine, just now, went from dinging an AA to minus 57%
  5. Augsian New Member

I'm sorry to re-post in this thread, and I'm sorry if this has been mentioned in another thread, but I was unable to find it.

Can anyone from Daybreak chime in on the fact(or someone not from Daybreak who has seen someone from Daybreak chime in on another thread) that after a patch message the specifically said that the bug blocking Ench/Mage/Necro from summoning a pet without a valid pet focus, it is not in fact fixed?

I (Level 109 Necormancer, FV) cannot summon my level 107 pet (Adolara's Shade, spell memed prior to the "bug fix") without my focus on.

I have spoken to other necros and they are also unable to summon the level 107 without a focus.

Further, for several years now Enchanced Minion has caused pets to have a different graphic (Base model is specter, with EM you get other models, every few levels of EM this changes to another model). The 107 pet WITH the focus, still has the specter graphic, so I suspect that even WITH my focus on, he is being summoned as the BASE stat pet, ignoring the EM upgrades.

I don't need for Daybreak to magically fix stuff over night, but this is getting absurd.

Here we have a situation where they A) Pushed it live without testing enough, and broke it, B) Pushed the patch that was supposed to fix it live without testing enough and left it broke, and C) Have been totally silent about the fact that its still fixed(As far as I can tell).

Can someone at least comment and let us know you are aware that its still broken?

Thank you
  6. Fleeting Augur

Wizard Arcane Fusion aa is procing but doing 0 dmg to players on zek. Also Beastlord t1 RoS gear has no cleave / fero etc
  7. Ishtass Augur

Hey Ngreth, thanks for responding about the gem drop design. Was curious if you intended them to drop in (prior to ROS) HAs, or what the intended design is for HAs regarding cash drops. I've never done HAs before recently, and noticed it odd that I never get gems, so wasn't sure if that was considered normal. Thanks again.
  8. Drogba Augur

Shadowknight ability 'Spurn' rank 2 is preventing 2 melee attacks, whereas our previous version 'repel rank 3' is preventing 6. Spurn is maybe missing benefits from AA's?
  9. Nniki Augur

Misspellings:

[50826] Shadow Flames
    Text: You are encases in dark flames.

Talendor mission
    Nexona ingnites a tiny dark flame...
  10. Nniki Augur

Corpses don't move to entrance in Talendor mission if the event resets.
  11. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Maybe need the new rank of synergy?? But if it's just the rank of the spell maybe you need RK3 for 6 hits /shrug
  12. strongbus Augur

them fixing the not being able to summon without a focus I can see them fixing the pet look thing maybe different. there been a few times in the past where in order not to have the spec pet look you needed a newer pet em ear.
  13. Waldagar Augur

Reporting back on my swarm pet AA issue. Tonight in Skyfire everything was back to normal. Swarm pet AA worked normally as did my clicky temp pets. I will chaulk up my previous experience as being bugged. It still doesn't explain how my bard got killed by a single 13K hit. I guess thats just Lce...
  14. Paladin Augur

I was right on the edge of a new level, and decided to hit Shards Landing for some relatively "safe" XP and do all the quests from Master Hunter Jilare.

Every single quest popped up a blank reward window, and a cloth choker icon.

NONE of them are claimable, since it is a big blank.

/boggle
  15. Paladin Augur

I claimed a clicked a 110 Spell and, as expected, I got a reward window.

I claimed it just to have the extra slot in my bags, as I am not yet Level 110. I figured I could leave it in my rewards until i was.

Well, what was unexpected, is that I now have and additional three (3) Level 110 spell reward windows... except they are all BLANK.

Since they are blank, there is no getting rid of them!

As a result, along with the previously posted Shard's Landing tasks that also gave blank reward windows, I have ten (10) BLANK can't-get-rid-of-them Reward Windows.
  16. Paladin Augur

Upon achieving Level 108 (in Shard's Landing), my Mercenary did not level with me. She became Dark blue to me.

However, when i zoned, she did level.

Mercs should level when the player does, no zoning needed.
  17. svann Augur

Always been like that, but its just a display bug.
  18. Paladin Augur

In Shard's Landing, when a MOB ran, I tried to finish it off with either Brialliant Vindication II (4,406 base damage) or Crush of the Timorous Deep (1,026 base damage) and/or Disruptive Persection (an AA with 30K base damage).

These are light blue con MOB's and they are at less 5% health... and using all three did not manage to finish them off and seemed to not damage them at all.

I beleive there is something wrong with the damage infliction on these?

Anyone else notice this?
  19. Paladin Augur

Grandmaster Titles do not survive zoning.

It appears only Grandmaster Titles poof when you zone (Title goes blank).

All other titles appear to survive zoning just fine.
  20. Tutankamen Augur

Paladin spell: Refute for Honor Bug: This spell is getting resisted something like 50-75% of the time. This isn't right- I can just mem my old spell and have it land. Something is wrong with the resist check or something. Please investigate this.