Live Update Bugs 12/14/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 14, 2016.

1. JolineSZ Augur

Same here, he is not taking the toes.
  2. JolineSZ Augur

I did not pre-loot the toes. I had the quest up but he does not take them, same for a group member.
  3. squince187 New Member

dranikhollowsc.eqg <----- corrupted and will not install , i just built this computer and everygame runs fine , i went to install eq and i cant get past this file saying its corrupted and get error on my play button .... fix your game daybreakgames
  4. Kakras Karkas New Member

This may be an older problem, not sure, but... equipping a full set of Beryl Hero's Forge Cloth ornaments (with robe rather than chest), only the helm ornament registers in the achievement window and the achievement isn't granted.
  5. Tannin Steelblade Journeyman

Hello guys same here.. Having he issue with the toes turn in FM did a fresh repeat of the quest a couple times.. with new toes nada. Also just trying getting Their own Medicine quest in chardok.. wont fire up.
  6. Cindane Journeyman

Having identical issue, trying to do a clean install a few minutes ago on Windows 7.
  7. Absor Developer

Try saying "Stage 2" to her instead of "Phase 2". It looks like some of the text prompts are wrong.

A
  8. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Not sure if it will help, but here's a dropbox link to my copy of this file:
    dranikhollowsc.eqg
    Karonoz and Cindane like this.
  9. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Many people are reporting they cannot zone into their guild hall.
  10. squince187 New Member

seems to have gotten past it yes tyvm
  11. squince187 New Member

So i grabbed the file off Sirene_fippy and deleted the dranikhollowsc.eqg from the eq folder put the one i grabbed off Sirene_fippy and it works i downloaded the game and am now ingame so theres your hotfix. wheres my check at DBG?
    Apollymi2 likes this.
  12. Ellron00 Journeyman

Chardok Partasin quest Their Own Medicine is bugged can not request it
  13. Tannin Steelblade Journeyman

Aye Absor that did the trick on the Phase 2 to Stage 2 thingy.. thanks for the tip on that.. will wait for some info the toes one lol. Cant imagine how bad her bags smell,
  14. mackal Augur

Well, if they use the PCNPC only flag, that's expected :p
  15. squince187 New Member

So to exactly do it, you have to reinstall the game, delete your old folder, start the download when the error comes up , open in folder the file then drag it into your eq folder and it should download really really slow but it works just did it on 2 computers....

DBG can mail me a check now , or i will accept DB coins as payment , thank you for your support .... lol
  16. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

12/16/16 10:58:20 PM Carpenter Adomnan hits YOU for 148000 points of damage.
    12/16/16 10:58:20 PM Carpenter Adomnan hits YOU for 148000 points of damage.

Too hard :p
  17. Quixotic Journeyman

Yeah...No idea if the twincasting is a bug, or whatnot, but...

[Fri Dec 16 20:19:06 2016] Observer Aq`touz begins to cast a spell. <Flattening Kick>
    [Fri Dec 16 20:19:06 2016] You appear.
    [Fri Dec 16 20:19:06 2016] Your opponent strikes through your defenses!
    [Fri Dec 16 20:19:06 2016] Observer Aq`touz hits YOU for 142491 points of damage.
    [Fri Dec 16 20:19:06 2016] You have been knocked unconscious!
    [Fri Dec 16 20:19:07 2016] Observer Aq`touz hits YOU for 142491 points of damage.
    [Fri Dec 16 20:19:07 2016] You have been slain by Observer Aq`touz!

And this was at range. Because his 'melee attack' kick spell has a 250' range ;p
  18. squince187 New Member

19. Fllint Elder

Thanks Absor saying Stage 2 instead of Phase 2 works! Glad we are able to still get it until you are able to fix any of the blue text prompts that may be bugged on it.
    Kuvani likes this.
  20. Fllint Elder

In case you missed him say it (just quoting you in case you see me quoting you when you log in), if you say Stage 2 instead of saying phase 2 to the npc you should be able to request that task.
    Kuvani likes this.