Live Update Bugs 11/16/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Omegga Elder

Planer Power 61 did not raise resist cap above 870. It should have been raised to 875.
  2. Ishtass Augur

Typo in monk AA description "Technique of Master Wu"

"Ranks 1-15 and 21-23 increase the chance to chain attacks by 20% per rank
    Ranks 21-22 by 120% per rank."

The skill goes up to 25 and there's overlap in the description.
  3. Eaiana Augur

Minor typo in the 'Doorstep of War' event script:

[Sun Nov 20 17:30:26 2016] Tsaph Katta shouts, 'No! We cannot allow out praetor august magio to be killed! Only they can repair our barriers, and we need those barriers!'

'out' should be 'our'

You have gotten better at Pedantry(300) !
    Fanra likes this.
  4. Brudal Augur

Think you mixed up Innate spell resistance with Planar Power, and no the resist cap wont go over 870

Planar Power (61)
    1: Increase Base Stats Cap by 305
    This passive ability increases the cap on your 7 base statistics by 5 points per rank.

Innate Spell Resistance (21)
    1: Increase All Resists by 30
    2: Increase Corruption Resist by 12
    This passive ability improves your base resistances.
    Ranks 1-15 increase your cold, disease, fire, magic, and poison resistances by 2 points per rank.
    Ranks 16-30 increase your corruption resistance by 2 points per rank.

5. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

I've been getting very weird behavior out of the advanced loot window lately, I believe it's just been happening since the expansion was released.

If I let a few junk items collect in the window (and this is just solo or molo, not in a group) and then click the "Never" button on an item I don't want, more often than not it will select either the wrong item or select several other random items and just leave them on the corpse.

In the first screenshot snippet I've included it shows the loot window with the button highlighted on the item I'm about to click "Never" on (it's a Stonemight Ear). The cursor doesn't show up but it does highlight that button.
    [IMG]

In this second image, it shows the result of clicking the "Never" button one time on the Stonemight Ear -- it decided not to loot a TON of items in addition to the one I clicked "Never" on. It doesn't actually set the filter to "Never" on these items, though, it just acts like I clicked "Leave" on them all.
    [IMG]
    And in this third image, it shows my actual filter settings for the word "goblin" (in reference to the Goblin Skull it didn't loot in the previous image). You can see that that particular item doesn't exist in my filters at all (nor do Jade, Amber or the Wirewick Cap also shown in the previous image, for that matter) and shouldn't have been affected by my having clicked "Never" on the Stonemight Ear -- it should still be in my loot window instead of having been left on the corpse.
    [IMG]

I've never had a problem with advanced loot up to this point, and frequently extol its virtues, but this is not good at all.
  6. Riou EQResource

Kleitus_Xegony likes this.
  7. Imak Augur

+1
    I have been experiencing the same funky weirdness. Initially I assumed it was related to custom UI, but its not -- it does the same weird stuff with the default UI -- I click NEVER on a particular item, and the result is several items are removed from the AdvLoot window. Checking filters, the NEVER is not actually applied to any filter, rather the behavior is as if I clicked Leave on those items.
  8. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

can the devs make LoN familiars free storage since illusions and some mounts are
  9. Agrippa Augur

Dwarf paladin still can't progress in Lceanium.

Indagatrix Salus Acilia cons apprehensive for some reason, where she cons indifferent to everyone else that I've asked. She won't give the Disappearing Dragons quest, no matter what I say. I've tried every key phrase in her dialogue. So I can't progress in the partisan chain.

I'm having the same problem with Forewoman Freleta, who cons indifferent to me, as well as everyone else that I've asked. She won't give any of the mercenary tasks and I've used all of her key phrases, as well.
  10. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

I had a similar faction issue with the Lceanium Partisans as an Erudite Paladin. I could start them, but part-way through the NPCs wouldn't talk to me and would call me names or offer to sell my tongue. :eek:

I was able to fix it by using the "Alliance" clicky neckpiece (Ornate Velium Pendant ) that drops from the dwarf councilors in Icewell Keep. Once I got through one quest it seemed to be 'fixed' for the others.
  11. Axxius Augur

New bard song Soothing Psalm of the Sunrise has Skill:Offense, zero cast and recast time and category: Move speed.
  12. Drewie Augur

Not exactly a bug, but that spam during the Lceanium raid event is annoying :

a flame assaulter says, 'The flame assaulter's shield blocks a spell.'
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We went ahead and set the Buranai snarable.
    Fanra likes this.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I could not reproduce this on the dev environment, so if this is an actual issue, it will patch with the next update.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

All of the ornaments are permanent. Can you be specific in case it was an older ornament?
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is nothing we can do about pathing in scorched woods :(
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

If this is really requested, please put a DBG tracker improvement request and get people to vote. I'm not going to remove it for a few guilds that have drama royalty they can't handle.
    Cicelee and Waring_McMarrin like this.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Do you have the feature? Look up at the count. If it says 0/0 you cannot use it. Illusion Keyring is not automatically granted. Only the Familiar keyring is automatic with Empires of Kunark.
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll Consider this.

At this time the answer is no.

This issue was the fact that the task selection popup was outside your client window.
    There is a faction requirement, but as long as you are apprehensive, you can do these quests.
  20. maxwell Lorekeeper

I have the feature, I manage to put 1 in; Visage of the Screaming Banshee, I have 1/12 available, the others I mentioned will not go into the key ring.