Live Update Bugs 11/16/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Silverwing Journeyman

Necro pet feign death. Click pet fd and pet drops to the ground, 2-3 seconds later he pops back up and starts attacking mob again. There's no failed fd message.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll look into this. I can confirm it. I have no ETA for you. I have a suspicion...
  3. Goodkitty Augur

I submitted a support ticket, but I am unable to create a new Vah shir Bard. It justs goes back to char select with no error after creation.
  4. Arcturion New Member

Could you tell me which server you're having this issue on? I tested this on a play client on Phinigel, Firiona Vie, and Trakanon servers and was able to create new Vah Shir bards on them. Also are you only unable to create a new Vah Shir bard? Can you create bards of other races, or even other characters at all?

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.
  5. Goodkitty Augur

Phinigel. Seems like I can't make any kind of characters. I am @ 8/9 slots. I did delete a character this morning though.
  6. Goodkitty Augur

That being said it could be a problem with a DB not updating deletes ? Maybe a DB problem on my account?
  7. Axxius Augur

Some mobs in Scorched Woods (example: any burynai, but IIRC it was more than just them) are immune to snare, root and mez. At first I thought it was just an unfortunate tuning decision. But after playing in T2 zones where basepop is not anti-cc I think this is a bug. Un-cc-able trash in a T1 zone is not normal either way.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

A lot of items seem to be missing from the barter look up function. Only a few pieces of the Lcea armor show up. Extra Planar Potential Shard does not show up either. Since these were the first few items I looked up I am assuming a lot more are missing.
  9. Riou EQResource

These don't update until the next time the server resets or w/e
  10. Axxius Augur

Bug: one player in our group (Warrior) is getting affected with Aura of Kar'zok and Gust of Atrebe despite having AA Essence of the Dragon I. We did all progression quests together and got all that together, but only that person is affected. He was also one of the people affected by all that stuff plus Aura of Kor-sha on Beta despite having all progression done and flagged with AA Essence of the Dragon 2/2.

I really, REALLY hope that this bug is fixed in the next 10 weeks, before we get to T3 raids.
  11. Drewie Augur

The Lceanium collectible "Cracked Block and Tackle" is missing the mention "This item is a part of the collection: Misplaced Tools (Lceanium)." in its item lore.
  12. smash Augur

Have problems in nexus, getting the stone for the port to Lca, but often am not ported with. Have to wait 2-3-4 times, also seems have to remove the levitate.
  13. Malbro Augur

Looted a plate arm ornament for an alt but switch characters before I could put it in the shared bank. Came back to my main and the aug had poofed.

Tell me this is a bug and they didn't purposely make them temporary.
  14. Omegga Elder

In Scorched Woods, pathing in the SW Wasp area is pretty bad, mobs and mercs make wide arcs and sometimes run the opposite direction.
  15. Kinadorm Augur

Between Beta and Live a lot of mobs were given immunity to run speed changes making them not able to be CC'd using roots. Also a lot of mobs are now summoning when they didn't in beta.

Some Examples:
    In Lceanium all Skeletons and Drachnids in Lceanium are immune to run speed changes. Also, all of the drachnids now see invis.
    In Scorched Woods just about every mob is now immune to run speed changes. Elementals, Daubers, Golems, Gorrilas, Burynai, and Centaurs are all immune to run speed changes. Several now summon as well.
    I haven't checked the other zones yet but I assume the same thing is happening there.

These are just regular npc's and should not have these special abilities. I assume a script was ran to give these abilities to named mobs and it hit all of the regular mobs as well. Can these be fixed?
  16. Drakang Augur

Please as requested in Beta get rid of the 2 raid currency in the chests. Its a pain, wastes time, causes drama and provides no real benefit. If you want to do something nice replace it with 1 T1 flag drop. That will not allow any guild to get into T2 any faster. But would be a real help to guilds that do not have everybody make every raid allowing leaders to fix it if a few people miss 1 or 2 raids without spending an extra week on T1.
    Axxius likes this.
  17. Stephen51 Augur

Named Drachnid in Lcean - Slitherblade - When we agroed it there appeared to be 8 spiders up. Yellow con to 105, unmezzable, killed us pretty fast. I now read the adds pop in 4's mid fight, and are not despawning if named is not killed. Not sure which part of this is a bug, or if its working as intended. (Hope its a bug).
  18. maxwell Lorekeeper

Is the illusion part of key ring working?
    So far I cannot put anything in it, I have tried: Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar, Visage of Chardok Royalty, Visage of the Tyrannosaurus hatchling, Shroud of Relife, Gunthak Swabby's Eyepatch, Shroud of the Bokon, Guise of the Combine. None of the illusions will go in. On the Rathe Server
  19. Drakang Augur

TBM raid instances seem to not be loading or loading very slowly. Have been trying for several minutes to get into Crypt of Sul raid.
  20. Agrippa Augur

Indagatrix Salus Acilia and Forewoman Freleta won't give me their quests in Lceanium no matter what key phrase I've used.