Live Update Bugs 10/24/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Sancus Augur

This is accurate. It doesn't not increase any damage. As in, it does increase damage and is working fine.
    Sheex and Dzarn like this.
  2. Infinite_Karma New Member

Krono consumption bugg still seems to exist: I consumed two Krono, they applied the days toward my subscriptions, I zoned, and poof: no more Krono and the days on the subscription rolled back to prior Krono-consumption values.

/petition submitted
  3. Brohg Augur

Lifesoothing Potion (item#152519) does the spell Lifefsoothing Potion
  4. doah Augur

In Bloodmoon keep a_blight_speaker is casting a spell called <PH_COPY_INVALID_DATA>
  5. Cacky Elder

"Slime Sublimate" (recipe ID 64319) and "Bone Dust Tincture" (recipe ID 64315) and "Lacertilia Steak" (recipe ID 64331) only stack to 20. Perhaps this is by design, or perhaps they were overlooked when most TS items were made to stack to 1000. Just wanted to point it out, sorry if it has been mentioned before.
  6. Meer New Member

Every time I try to open my inventory (pressing I) or when I try to interact with a NPC that opens my inventory the game just shuts down like I did a /q
  7. Goodn Augur

Those items all have stats, even though they are subcombines. Ngreth has been very consistent with new food/drink items that give stats to still only stack to 20.
  8. Brohg Augur

Shadow Flames (spells 13629 and 50826) have "You are encases in dark flames." as their cast-on-you text, that should likely be "encased"
  9. Natal Augur

Edit. Never mind, found the problem.
  10. Glandga Journeyman

Update your EQUI_Inventory.xml to the current live version
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks.
    This is as intended. Food items should not stack to 1000. The ones that do are a bug that I'm waiving.
    this.
  12. its_a_secret Journeyman

While farming some epic pieces I discovered after killing it that Lord Bergurgle definately isn't flagged as a Rare spawn. I thought I would save some time on double rare spawn bonus, but this wasn't the case.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We did not include quest mobs as "rares" when their only purpose is for the quest.
  14. jeskola pheerie

You should fix that. Rare is rare.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  15. doah Augur

Extra space in this aura expire message between aura and expires

Mana Resurgence Aura expires.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We have a difference of opinion.
    Part of it is to not have people NOT of a certain class, hunting that classes mobs solely to get the achievement and thus denying it to the class that needs it.
  17. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Is there a way to flag something as rare without adding it to the achievement system?
  18. Torin New Member

One last update on the duplicate pet issue. This may be too late for the next update(I hope not).

Every single character on an account that gets this bug seems to clone pets upon zoning. What's more, it's not just pets. It appears that any npc that is tied to a player gets duplicated. This includes familiars, mounts, pets, and possibly even aura's.

Lastly, this issue persists regardless of which computer the account is played on.

While it may not be the most pressing issue, it is super annoying. Especially the more often you play, and zone.
  19. jeskola pheerie

If that were the case, the Rare Quest mob would have double the chance to spawn, and the other class that is only looking for an achievement would move onto other mobs/zones twice as fast...
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yes.
    This does sometimes affect the decision. don't know what it is for all quest mobs.

This is moving into "Discussion" let's move it elsewhere if you need more info.