Live Update Bugs 10/18/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Fanra Augur

Started up EQ today and LaunchPad appears to have shut down correctly shortly after starting eqgame.exe. I will continue to monitor this issue.
  2. Yinla Augur

Been having Launchpad issues the last couple of weeks, keeps telling me I'm not connected to the internet, yet I'm connected to EQ boards and the internet is working fine. Just seems the last build of the launcher isn't working correctly.

Not sure if its connected to the issue Fanra is seeing.

Leaving it half hour or so seems to fix it, EQ just hates me right now.
  3. Moege Augur

Currently all 3, different directories for all 3. I find that if I go through the patcher by the time the game actually loads my second character is already on the way to the xp spot when using patchme. Just unnecessary overhead, just my opinion.
  4. Fanra Augur

Update on LaunchPad issue. I've been starting EQ and waiting until I'm in the game before starting up TSNotifier. The LaunchPad has been behaving. I will continue to watch it but right now it may have been due to TSNotifier hooking into the LaunchPad somehow. Maybe.

So if I just wait until the LaunchPad has shut down before launching TSNotifier, it might be fine. Time will tell.