Live Update Bugs 08/16/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Concertino New Member

Any update on broken chat channels specifically when the invite command is used to invite somebody to a passworded channel instead of telling everyone the password? Xorsazis send a private message with the affected channels a week or two back on Xegony. Post #101 in this topic.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Staunch recovery is bugged. Shows as down after using other AAs even thought it is still useable.

Though this is on AB, so could just be another AB issue.
  3. DinkumThinku99 Elder

There's been a problem for a while with Veteran Rewards showing 'red' as though recently used, even when they haven't been used for a long time. A few times I've logged in and every single VR was showing 'red' unexpectedly. Other people have occasionally posted about it .

I never noticed if it was connected to using other rewards, but it might be what you're seeing.

So most likely this, at least, isn't yet another AB problem. :)
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Moege Augur

We have some "interesting" people on FV, they create general1 with a password then when it the chat system reaches 400 and tries to join to to general1.

"Could not join general1, password incorrect"
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

was their a secret patch this week, I noticed the Daily quests changed and we had bad lag last night. I locked up after signing in had to reboot. POVAR server
  6. Thrillho Augur

Fear / charm breaks shrink if illusioned when the fear / charm wears off.
    Not necessarily game breaking, but you end up with a bunch of giants in raids when we typically want more visiblity.