Live Update Bugs 07/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Omegga Elder

Please look into the incredible rareness of some mobs in Jaggedpine, Gorge of King Xorb, and Rathe Mountains, North Karana and Field of Bone.
    Jaggedpine: The animal and treant names in Jaggedpine seem to be extremly rare (less the 1% spawn rate?). We have finally gotten down to needing only Jerg and have probably spawned a couple hundred a treants and not gotten him. In the last 2 days I have seen only 1 animal named spawn (Stormclaw).
    Gorge of King Xorbb: We are complete this now but it took about a month on and off completely clearing the zone (1 to 2 105s can clear the zone within respawn) to get all the names.
    Rathe Mountain: We are complete this also and the mechanics have been figured out, but the spawn rates seem to be extremely low also.
    North Karana: Grimtooth. We got lucky on him and found him up one day, but the rumor we head is he is a 1% chance spawn from another name that has a 1% chance to spawn or something like that?
    Field of Bone: Another extremely rare spawn rate zone where we logged over 10000 kills to get a named to spawn.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

AB lagged to death, taking forever to send parcels, I just hope they arrive where they should.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Valor : A Lumbering Beast - There are 3 NPC files with the same name, only one counts. The target mob is larger and higher level than the base mobs, it's placeholder can sometimes see invis. I'll consider a rename in the future.

Check the rest after the Wed Patch. The data looks good.
  4. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Lumbering Beast - you need to kill the ones located past Aerin'Dar....took me 2 or 3 clearings to finally get it but it did update
    Lossenmacher, phoenix breezewing, Calebgrothiel - these won't update for me either...I believe they were related to a bug where some event (Time clearing?) had to update. I cleared time and all the sub events are done but the main events haven't updated...waiting on Wed patch to see if this is fixed
    Doomfire Charmer - this updated for me I have POFire done
    Drunder - stampeding piglet updated for me I have POTactics done
  5. Siny Augur

Just to confirm, Dolshak, Lossenmacher, breezewing and piglet ticks appeared on login last night after patch. Doomfire firecharmer didnt.
  6. Moege Augur

Made the spell and it is notrade on Firiona Vie, none of the other researched spells are.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

except for these spells it seems that they are all no_drop.

Query1
    NAMEFV_NO_DROPNO_DROP
    Spell: Focus Mass Primitive Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Crude Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Makeshift Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Elementary Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Modest Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Simple Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Refined Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Intricate Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Elaborate Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Ornate Spellcaster's Essence 1 1
    Spell: Focus Mass Runed Spellcaster's Essence 1 1

If I remember correctly (it has been years) The idea is that you make it for yourself, not for other people, as a "test" of your own spell research skills.
  8. Siny Augur

Confirming that firecharmer updated on killing it this morning
  9. Ishtass Augur

Has this been looked into yet? I've seen this happen multiple times when trying to work the berserker cycle. Have to wait days (possibly after server reset) before I notice one of the mobs on the berserker cycle up again.

After confirming the pattern with multiple sources, it seems very likely that the cycle can become bugged, working very reliably then suddenly nothing.

The Impaler cycle can be going on at the same time, and seemingly continues to work without this issue.
  10. Lisard Silly

Can we make it so the new 350 Tradeskill Grandmaster titles actually stick when you zone? currently they go away if you zone