Live Update Bugs 07/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Jaera Augur

Picks of the zone Kod'Taz are not spawning any NPCs.
  2. Omegga Elder

Rujarkin Raid: Hidden Vale of Deceit did not update after killing the Flawless Experimental Battlelord. One Possible reason is I killed him before he could summon any Flawed Mutations. I did get the Lockout.
    Mistmoore Raid: Struggles with the Projeny: Achievement checks off after killing first version of Varsoon, not final Version.
  3. Omegga Elder

I think this may have been reported before, but the Kati Sha the Twisted Event in Acrylia Caverns is disabling the respawn of the grimling arch sage spawn points. The Warder of Life spawns it the same point during the event, and it seems once the event is triggered the regular spawns never respawn until the server resets.
  4. Malbro Augur

Queen event in Chardok, the queen is now killing the captain instead of taking him down to low hps.
  5. Randragon Augur

Had Mount Blessing Sana get dispelled of one of its buffs. I think it was the main buff called Mount Blessing Sana not the fortitude one. This happened on Tier 2 and Tier3 raids in Chardok and Lab..
  6. Exxodia Journeyman

I was roaming around the Norrath Keepers encampment and I noticed their wolf was using old graphics. thought nothing of it until I was roaming around Western Waste... ALL the Velium Hounds are using Old Graphics. I then zoned into Thuragin... ALL the Coldain are... HUMAN!!! Please fix.
  7. GinODin New Member

captains in the queen event in chardok no longer stay up queen kills them now
  8. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Ali the Elder & a thifling orator not updating in hunter achievements for POGrowth
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

What does this mean? She's always killed a Captain every 20%.
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

She's supposed to kill a Captain every 20%. It's a bug that happens every once in a while, where she only takes one to 1%. You've been getting easy-mode if it's been happening all the time.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  11. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Until last patch you could make the captains survive the entire event, with careful targetting(and clicking off damage-shields, not using AEs, etc...). We figured the gimmick to the event was to be very careful and not damaging the captains at all...
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That was a mistake in the patch notes. That NPC was removed from the list of valid targets.

I'll look into these.
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I don't think that was ever the intention though, the text when she hits one is pretty specific that she's fed up with the Captains not doing their job and one must die.
  14. Omegga Elder

We later found that the Froglok Impalers are also on the cycle.
  15. Sindaiann Augur

They were intended to die. The Captain staying at 1% was unintended.
  16. klanderso Developer

Those experiencing character transfer issues should be fixed now.
  17. Brohg Augur

Hey if Queen Velazul event is looked at at all? I don't know if it qualifies as a bug, but there is NO messaging to accompany getting dinged by Doomlight Explosion on another player. HP just drop, no damage shows, no source shows, nothin'. Spell ID 47595
  18. Zhaunil_AB Augur

While correct, it also makes no sense that the same captain can then be re-used.
    Yes it can...
    Fnyanea likes this.
  19. Fnyanea Augur

Cannot like this post enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. Sindaiann Augur

Lololol

A Captain was always supposed to die every 20%. One ending up at 1% was a bug.

This is directly from Prathun during Beta.

[Wed Oct 26 23:07:20 2016] Barbiee tells the raid, 'yah, that's a new mechanic - she rotates a captain periodically during the fight'
    [Wed Oct 26 23:08:01 2016] Barbiee tells the raid, 'otherwise, 2 of the captains would be largely irrelevant

Honestly if this is such a determining factor for success of failure on Queen, you will not beat T2 Vault or any T3 raids.
    Siny likes this.