Live Update Bugs 07/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Dethabis New Member

Could you please fix the necro pet heal or an update, please
    Yethuy likes this.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Is there any reason why each Ldon hunters says 'This achievment is gained upon defeating the following rare monster found in the level 65+ hard adventure but doing normal update just fine? Is it safe to do normal? even so i will switch to hard after this one p
  3. Paladin Augur

I am having issues with the Advanced Loot system. It does not seem to be auto-looting. (Group and Raid settings).

So, If I don't open the loot window and loot it on purpose, it will simply rot.

It will also let you loot if you click on an item you have checked as never (didn't it used to say the item was on your never list and would not let you loot?).
  4. Orbital101 Augur

I got the update for Assassin but I also did not get
    Conqueror of the Rujarkian Hills: War March of Imal Ojun
    Conqueror of Takish-Hiz: The Palace Grounds
  5. Drewie Augur

Elishia Blackguard in Jaggedpine Forest doesn't /con as "a rare creature" but killing her updates the Hunter of Jaggedpine Forest achievement anyway.
  6. Paladin Augur

Today, mysteriously, Phase 1, 4 & 5 were also checked off. Go figure.

7. GoldenFrog Augur

Two more kills of Assassin Kakoo - 3 total. No achievement:

[Wed Jul 19 20:06:57 2017] You have slain Assassin Kakoo!
    [Wed Jul 19 20:06:57 2017] Assassin Kakoo's corpse says, 'Death comes for all even Kakoo'

[Wed Jul 20 14:37:12 2017] You have slain Assassin Kakoo!
  8. Holyfires Elder

I went to test made a level 1 char went back to play him nothing there so I made another and it DCed me 4 times in a row . so I decided to copy up a new toon timed out , then I got mad and copied over an existing toon and it work so this bug must be related to what is going on .
  9. Orbital101 Augur

If your looking for what does update the Conqueror of the Prison of the Forsaken... Killing Dolshak the Ornery updated it though it might be a combination of targets but Dolshak is one of them.
  10. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I'm guessing the achievement is incorrectly linked to some other hunter achievement, which you will get both of after you finish (whatever it may be). That's what is currently happening for PoStorms hunter / PoTime raid achievement. In any case, you shouldn't need to kill Kakoo any more.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The research I did was on the hard zones. As with the rares across zones, it also seems it is across difficulties. So yeah. It's fine. The system is not very particular and only looks at the internal NPC filename, and not other details.
    I'll add this to my things to look at.
    This may be another case of more than one internal NPCFilename with the same player facing name. I'll poke at it.
  12. roguerunner Augur

Logging into my shrouded character is still crashing the game. Have you noted this bug yet.
  13. Juzam Djinn Elder

Necro Pet healing please ... Not a huge deal but kind of important
  14. klanderso Developer

I've spent most of my day working on fixing the shroud crashing, it's being tested internally now to make sure it works correctly.
    roguerunner likes this.
  15. GoldenFrog Augur

This is the case for us as well. Mowing the zone for a bit but no berserkers or named yet. Not sure if it's worth continuing in this zone or not.

As always, thank you for the efforts to get these fixed.
  16. Yist New Member

I have killed like 60+ of them and still nothing. I mean all of them doesnt have any loot.
  17. roguerunner Augur

thank you
  18. Drusi Augur

Thank you for working on shroud crashing.

I tested 3 different shrouds (Level 5 Fire Imp, Level 10 Bear, Level 70 Earth Elemental) all crashed if logged out to character select and then back. So 3 alts now unusable :eek:

Crashes happen when logging in, but not when zoning.

Zone does not matter, crashed in POK and Guild Lobby.
    Type/level of shroud does not matter.
  19. xaga Elder

dont know if this has been brought up - Kod'Taz Picks do not have mobs spawning.
  20. grizzler90 New Member

I saw this was posted in a previous patch note bug report but I didn't see any response to it. There is a major bug with the scimitar of the mistwalker where if Lady Vox has it she procs a pet that pretty much instantly hits for 20k. This pretty much breaks the fight for most guilds and makes her unkillable. As far as I can tell from doing research this has been a known issue by the community for months and is something that needs to be addressed,

On another note, the Queen Bee in Plane of Sky is also bugged where she will occasionally melee for 110k (this is not her death touch ability) which is another broken raid mob mechanic that can completely ruin the fight for many guilds and halt progression.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ar-of-the-mistwalker-bug.242776/#post-3568544

If there is somewhere else I should be posting this please let me know as this is something that needs to be addressed. It's annoying that this will most likely be broken for the whole classic era where these are the main boss fights.