Live Update Bugs 06/21/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Dzarn Developer

This should be corrected for the August patch.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Thanks! Updated the It item also.
  3. Vanishin Lorekeeper

Kronos are vanishing without giving people all access...but I guess this is a game-wide problem not just EQ1
  4. Gozog New Member

Any update on Icy Rune for Artisan Wares achievement not spawning in Permafrost? Tunare server - last item needed to complete the quest
  5. Zealot New Member

I'm having trouble testcopying since the last patch with most of my attempts Test Copy: Timed Out. Anyone else having this problem?
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Dusty Warder in POEarth can spawn multiple instances at the same time. For example I've seen (3) Dusty Warders on top of each other which makes trying to clear the ring fairly annoying. Can these rings be depopped if they are not finished within like 6 hours or something? These POEarth rings have been buggy since POP. I think a better solution would be just to put them all on timers...say once every 3 days or whatever.
  7. Metanis Bad Company

I've only recently been joining the "General" chat channels. So this maybe an old problem I'm just now aware of... but the first time you click on the option to "Join General Channels" the system appends them to the channels you already have. But after you have camped then the next time you log in to the game it prepends those channels which totally hoses the assigned channel numbers and thus any socials you have programmed. Yeah, the fix is easy, simply unjoin and then rejoin the General channels again to have them at the end. It just violates the spirit of "do no harm".
  8. Metanis Bad Company

And something else I just noticed, my cleric spell Divine Response Rk. III has zero in-game description either on the spell bar or the buff window.
  9. Drewie Augur

Tonight I had a bug happen twice : after casting Blessing of Tunare on me (druid free target AE heal AA) I was unable to target anything using the mouse. Both times it went back to normal after a rez.
  10. Taschxi New Member

store bought bottle of replenishment gets dispelled by Treants in South Karana, did not see any other posts on the subject so thought I would add it in case, if this is known, please disregard.
  11. Caell Augur

I thank you and I'm sure the Enchanter community thanks you as well!