Live Update Bugs 06/21/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 21, 2017.

1. svann Augur

not so. I switched to sealed cloudy energeian water orb and got kiln combines to evolve trophy.
  2. Jondalar Augur

Spell wear off msgs seem to be gone? Use to be that unity of the doomscale would have for each component a wear off message. We now have none. This sucks because warrior fortitude strips foresight and you could look for a wearoff msg to know when to recast. Now all wearoff msgs for shaman buffs seem gone.

Hmmm more testing seems it is not working on myself but is working for "some" others.
  3. Rodney New Member

Agnarr Server

Vox Mistwalker hitting for 20k and equipped Mistwalker dies before attacks made.

Sure it's known already but my search wasn't working worth a crap! Thx
  4. Siny Augur

So Devs, we are now experiencing housing losses on a daily basis on AB. I know a couple of guildies noticed their houses missing yesterday and I can now tell you the narrow window in which contents dissappeared from my house today.

I visited my house cause the rent was out. My logfiles show that was paid 10 weeks at 14:58. The items were fine at that time. I even went inside briefly and set my trophy options again. I left via the door and touched nothing within that house. I did remove 2 items for tribute from a compleley different house owned my another alt.

So I go to start my trib just before the first raid event of the day (about 19:28) and find trophies werent listed. I confirmed this a little later by visiting my house before the next event.

So thats your window 14:58 to 19:28 UK time
  5. Hludwolf Developer

Sorry for the major inconvenience with the ongoing real estate issues. We are getting close to a permanent solution, but it is requiring a substantial amount of time and effort to get the solution in place. Once this is done, we will be sure to notify everyone.
    gotwar likes this.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Achievement: Hunter of the Tower of Frozen Shadow

This achievement is not currently showing up on TLP servers as of the LDoN expansion even though it's completion is listed as required for the Velious hunter meta achievement. Unknown if it can be completed currently or it is just hidden.
  7. Xorsazis Augur

Hero's Fortitude, Vitality, and Resolution are showing up as "Unknown DB String 1-1" in reward windows.
  8. Stephen Journeyman

Beastlord epic request quest is bugged........when you enter acrylia caverns, the npc refuses to activate properly and disappears.
  9. smash Augur

There a bug when logging on.

First there 0/0 chars shows. then after 30 sec to 1 min, it is shown there might be 13/14.

Then close Down EQ and restart, and you get the correct number of chars.

For me, that meant, I was close to do a petition for restoration of a lost character.

In effect, would have meant lost resources at DBG for restoring a char, that was not lost. And
    I would have petitioned for something really not needed.
  10. Hludwolf Developer

This is expected during heavy server load as the characters can sometimes take a little bit of time to be retrieved.
  11. Zaph Augur

We lost our guildhall again, it was "almost" fixed, I really hope someone with some savvy is able to trace what is causing this.

I have a feeling it might be due to the server lag, and someone gating to an anchor and timing out, but thats a guess.

Obviously, I cannot stress enough how much the lag, and the housing issues are hurting the game, and our guild at the moment, something really needs to be done !
  12. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Anival the Blade in PoTactics ... killing him does not update the hunter achievement
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just logged into an empty guild hall :rolleyes:

My char that I haven't logged in since Monday, only has half mana and endurance, seems AB has stolen my mana and end over the last few days.
  14. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Seeing planar projections, after POP boss mob deaths, spawn and use a swimming animation. The models I use are the new elemental ones.
  15. doah Augur

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but I noticed a weird thing with one of my toons recently.

I completed an LDON quest, logged out then zoned into an instanced zone i was 85% into. I log out in instance. When I logged the toon back on instead of being at the AoC or outside the nearest flagged zone in this case plane of tranquility, I was moved to the last instance I was flagged for and zoned out of. In this instance, I logged out in Plane of Earth B and logged back in outside of a LDON instance in Everfrost. Someone else said it happened to their toons as well and they were flagged for the zone but the instance ended, I believe they were in potimeb.
  16. Galleyan Augur

Seconding this. Mistwalker is broken on Agnarr for players (dies instantly before attacking) and broken on Vox (20k).
  17. Grau Elder

We ran into the Lady Vox Mistwalker bug too. It is super annoying. It kept us from killing her as we seemed to just not have quite enough people to do so. If she didn't have it we would have killed her easily.
  18. Stephen Journeyman

She fails to recognise my warder.....{ she says ' The stranger is only part of the whole.......where is your warder. }
  19. Gozog New Member

Any update on Icy Rune for Artisan Wares achievement not spawning in Permafrost? Tunare server - last item needed to complete the quest
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This appears to be an ongoing issue, only 2 people posted in tracker https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1507 but many more in forums.