Live Update Bugs 05/18/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 18, 2016.

1. DebonAir Lorekeeper

Expansion count is off on the server select screen.

It displays "You own 19 of 22 expansions. ..." and explicitly lists "Call of the Forsaken" as not owned. Even F2P accounts should own CtoF since the release of "Broken Mirror".
    Because i still can port into CotF and play in those zones, i guess it is a display bug!
  2. Narogg Augur

@Beimeith " that is used for melee combat and you are ignoring a lot of it if you are only looking at that."

I am not parsing a DPS toons log:) I am trying to determine an encounter start only from a healers log.

Most time healing is done from afar and those Slashes, bashes, hits, crushes, punches, frenzies, pierces, claws, kicks, bits, backstabs, strikes, mauls, gores, slices, smashes, stings, rends, slams, and burns are out of my logs range.

I toyed around with the idea of detecting the encounter by NPC death, but player deaths got in the way.

I read your post a few times and learned two things, I am just a novice at this and I do not have your experience with it and that I need to study regex more thoroughly.

Any other idea's how to pick up encounter name from a healers log?
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Don't know if this is a bug or an intentional change, but after the recent bonus xp weekend, the Teek daily tasks are not giving the same number of AA. At level 105, the 90 hotzone task did give 7 AA...now it's giving 5. The 95 hotzone task was giving 15 AA...now it's giving 9.
  4. Lianeb Augur

Not sure how long this has been present or if even intended.
    Berserker Open Wounds Cap HP at 89% is not capping at the percentage, it is capping at a total number of the base HP i think.

With beast Focus, Cleric Surety, Cleric HP Aura
    HP Cap on my Zerker is 78%, can't heal him higher than this.

He has about 130K unbuffed HP. With him buffed he is around 160k. With Open Wounds Rk. III his HP are not capped at 89% they are capped at 127k
  5. Brudal Augur

5: Cap HP at lowest of 89% or 127000

also blocks Roar of the Lion, working as intended but a little short-sighted.
  6. Lianeb Augur

Dang thanks for pointing that out...didn't see the 127k dunno how i missed it.

That really hurts the more HP you get. Is there any thought from the Devs to add some growth to this or is it a dead Disc due to the penalties?
  7. josh Augur

ok, not a new bug but one that has been bugging me for a long time. Holy Guardian and Unholy Guardian are using block instead of shield block. Knights don't have block!

Holy Guardian Effect III
    ID: 34484
    Base 1
    Slot 1:0
    Slot 2:0
    Slot 3:0
    Slot 4:34487
    Slot 5:10
    Slot 6:11

I am pretty sure all you have to do, is change that 11 in slot 6 to 320 and it is fixed.
  8. mackal Augur

There is no skill shield block. It really depends how it works, but it's possible shield block will trigger skill 11 (block) for that limit.
  9. ~Mills~ Augur

That explains it!! I was wondering why I could never find it firing from shield blocks. Probably never get changed but if they can't get it to fire from shield block like it should then swap it to parry.
  10. josh Augur

I'm 90% certain you are wrong. I'll admit I don't know everything but here are two examples of spells on eqresource that use shield block with a value of 320.

http://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=39126
    http://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=42174

I also know for a fact that it does not proc off of my blocks. This is something i can prove very easily if anybody doubts it. It absolutely does not.

Edit, looking at the SPA list, there is a 320 that is shield block chance and a 188 that is block. I am willing to bet it needs to be 188
  11. josh Augur

Alright well i might be wrong looking more into it. it does kind of look like all of those SPA's are just modifiers for the chance of those abilities to trigger, even though eqresource just labels 320 as shield block that seems to be just poor labeling along with 188 being labeled block when it should be block chance on the the SPA list posted by prathun (speculation). So ultimately all i can say for certain is that holy guardian does not proc off of shield block. But i don't know why or how it would be fixed..
  12. mackal Augur

Those are two different SPAs you're looking it. Those 2 examples inhit the bonus from the given SPA. The one on the Guardian Effect spells limits the proc to a skill.
  13. josh Augur

Yeah i understand. But i don't want my confusion to cause the point to be lost. whatever the reason, Holy Guardian does not proc off of my shield blocks. Easily provable if proof is needed.