Live Update Bugs 05/16/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 16, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. RICE New Member

Angler Fish Facade was given an icon on test, it didn't make it into live.
  3. corwin Journeyman

Still crashing to desktop on camping a charachter
  4. Orex New Member

Frenzied Swipes AA on Beastlord Still Not purchasable, meet all preregs and level, and i have enough AA, assuming in the coding it still has the old hastened aa requirement that no longer exists and is listed making it purchasable.
    Dzarn likes this.
  5. Prathun Developer

Make sure your UI has the latest version of dragitem252.dds.
    (The icon on the Angler Fish Facade has been there since Feb 28th.)
    Thunderkiks and RICE like this.
  6. Punchis-themonk Elder

The changes to the PoR trophies for progression servers only updated the top portion to 'create' the items.... the 'deliver' section after words still wants you to bring the old items.
  7. EQ Dev Developer

Please keep this thread focused on new bugs that you believe were introduced in the 5/16 update.
  8. Foliax Journeyman

Zoning while forage is on refresh locks forage so you can't use it even after several minutes.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  9. Burt New Member

Client crashes at server select after clicking "Play Everquest". Happens every time and for every server.

Validated game files- no change
    Goner and Xeladom like this.
  10. Xeladom Augur

crash every time from server select
    Goner and Burt like this.
  11. Karhar Dream Crusher

Just patched and hit play just fine
  12. Angyy Journeyman

Old Man Mckenzie Naggy raid is still broken - the named giants are still missing in action :(
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

woops! Um. my bad :(
    And from other posts, one of the new Jewelry options is also not doable. So. More work to do.
    Duder likes this.
  14. Zoricx Journeyman

Default UI Error: Could not find child SDW_SpellDurationLabel in window SpellDisplayWindow
  15. Clemetine New Member

I can't login online. It says that it cannot reach a connection with the servers and for me to check my internet. I am online now writing this, and I definitely have internet throughout the rest of my home.
  16. baghs New Member

same here saying connection with server blah blah blah check internet blah blah blah and what not
  17. niente Developer

You should be able to log in now.
  18. Kiras Augur

RoS headshot ranks did not increase damage, despite the AA claiming they did. This is 100% reproducible, just shoot any humanoid at 105 with headshot and again at 110 with new ranks. Same damage.
    Greymantle likes this.
  19. aenelaruy New Member

is it possible for someone who writes the code to look at drakkin illusioning into other humanoid forms? I am a drakkin female and when I illusion into high elf I am bald. which I try to fix by doing facial but everytime I zone it goes back to bald again. it seems like something is messed up there in the hair tab for drakkin illusioning into another form with hair
    Aldwen likes this.
  20. Numzan Augur

Windows 7 Pro client on server selection crashes prior to character selection. Hopefully u guys fix this. Many topics already on this since each patch to live update. Its about time someone looks into it. Takes you to 4 times to really log in or 3 depending if it goes through or not.