Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Gialana Augur

This is a minor bug:
    In the Fight Fire group mission on the last 4 mobs, when a pyroclasm armor stuns itself, the message to the chat window says something like "a pyroclasm armor is stunned," but the message that flashes across the screen calls it an efreeti warlord. When an efreeti warlord is stunned, I believe both the chat window and screen messages correctly call it an efreeti warlord.

The pyroclasm armor is confused no matter if it's inhabited by a warlord or not.
    Angahran likes this.
  2. svann Augur

I think the intent is that if you evolve it to final group level you get the 5 luck.
  3. Malbro Augur

On Luclin, Horizon Blighted Sage appears to be missing from his usual place in Empyr: Realms of Ash.
  4. Axxius Augur

On all servers. Probably perma-killed because the Empyr raid is bugged and awards free loot.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

Yeah Ngreth said he was perma killed for now until they can hotfix. He said it on the test but thread.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Earlier than that. 3rd "rank/Tier" of the evolution hits 5. I consider raising the final tier to 10, but no promise.
    Spellfire, Fanra, Sancus and 2 others like this.
  7. Conq Augur

Empyr Prince Rallifain raid still broken on Tunare. The NPC was back, borked as before.
    Conq
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Someone please PM me with detailed reproduction steps. It doesn't happen to me, so the fix was a guess (Thus I said Speculative fix :/ )
  9. Duder Augur

Please fix that, please, please, please
  10. Duder Augur

11. phaeril Augur

Summon Corpse still unable to be scribed.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just went to kill trash in PoFire but there are no mobs up at all!

None of us have a loot lockout
    All of us have an event lockout on Repram

I thought trash could be killed as long as you didn't have a loot lockout.
  13. Nniki Augur

The trash will be down if you have a lockout on Reparm.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That makes no sence, it effectivly adds another 4 and half days to the loot lockout we already had.
  15. Brohg Augur

I dislike being OOR of recording my own nuke damage.
  16. smash Augur

It should have increased, but it really feels like the reporting of dots/DD have been lowered.

Those DD/dots i had reported prior to patch are no longer reported, even when placed at same spots

The distance spells should be reported are really 275, because of focus that is 36%, which Means 200 + 36% = 272.
  17. Brohg Augur

"bolt" style spells have a range of 300, focused out to 400(ish)

At which point what sort of range restriction are we even talking about? Combat should not have such a thing for participants (self / pet / group / raid).
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Empyr raid 1 still bugged.

More info for you to reproduce and fix.
    1. We had someone with a loot lockout - don't know if it works correctly without one as we also had one with last weeks bugged event.
    2. Agroed Ecclescake during the clear and got no completion, FDed off agro to clear some more.
    3. DPSed Oblate and got a completion a couple of seconds later.With achieves, coin, flags, etc.

it appears to be the DPSing of named that bugs it not the agroing as someone mentioned above.
    Ngreth Thergn likes this.
  19. Metanis Bad Company

Attempting to target another player by using /tar playername is returning the player's pet or warder if they have one. This is an old bug that has been fixed before.

As a raid cleric there are times I need to target a player for heals or buffs even when I can't see them to mouse click. Having their pet show up instead is NOT an optimal situation when they are dying to some dot.
    Yinla likes this.
  20. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

As reported by others in this thread, spell damage is not reported when it is the killshot of an NPC.