Live Update Bugs 03/14/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Riou EQResource

It's supposed to be Krono Bonus week, not this, they mixed up the id's or something
  2. Omegga Elder

Thanks it worked after the fishing quest.
  3. josh Augur

{Thanks for the report. We are aware of this, but I don't want to leave it on the forums as}
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

5. Ninelder Augur

{as above}
    It did the same for us.... After we killed every mob in the zone turned in all four mob drops the table spawn and its matching groundspawn but the task still would not update. Very buggy, obviously untested. The group was tired, frustrated and very disappointed.

Them getting the aug when it was all said and done was a consolation prize. You even get the aug from handing in the paste to a former quest mob, which opens up even more bugs.

Big Thumbs Down.
  6. Ninelder Augur

Beta KOS is the shaman epic mob as I recall.
  7. Ninelder Augur

Before patch You could only use Group mark NPC 2 and 3 to mark mobs with a 1 and 2 respectively. After patch they are opening the Alarm window, LOL
  8. Kerrmutt New Member

So by declaring that this is not a bug, are you stating that the poison components are deliberately designed to be the same name, weight, everything (except ID presumably as they won't stack)? Is this to confuse people and make it harder for rogues working their poison skills? I don't understand how this can possibly not be a bug.
    Kinadorm, Koryu, segap and 1 other person like this.
  9. Venaki Elder

Ah, then will be it! Thanks for the info, Jumbur!
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I have a bag set to lock, and esc key is disabled. Yet when I zone or close my bank the bag closes.

Hot bars 3 & 4 also change shape from 2 X 6 to 12 when switching to and from window mode, Hot bars 1 & 2 do not. All 4 bars are locked. When changed to 12 it goes off the screen.
  11. Moege Augur

Please explain, I have no idea what you mean by this.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Moege likes this.
  13. svann Augur

14. Riou EQResource

This is a side part of the Krono Bonus week, but the alert that popped up in game is supposed to be this:

!
    Krono Bonus!
    Each Krono you consume during this period will grant you the ability to claim an Angler Fish Facade next time you log in!
  15. Smokezz The Bane Crew

That said, it's kinda worth doing the whole thing. It's decent xp for every kill. Took me 1:45 to box it. The final reward? [Sat Mar 17 13:11:53 2018] You have gained 48 ability point(s)! You now have 67 ability point(s).
  16. Darchias Augur

No, the Shaman Epic faction is True Spirit.
  17. Ninelder Augur

And again today leading another group of guildees through this, second groundspawn won't update task. Real let down.
  18. Smokezz The Bane Crew

The second ground spawn doesn't update anything. It simply tells you the room for the bonus loot. 3 clues drop off mobs, one drops from one of the weapons racks down in the study.
  19. Zaviere Augur

The weapon racks do NOT always drop a clue. It's completely random, in that any clue can drop off anything in the zone that you can kill.
  20. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Tried running the Drunken Gnome Race this evening on Bristlebane. The first checkpoint was at the top of a windmill in Steamfont, and I could not progress past that point. Tipsy Teena responded something about how her visor was indicating red, and there was a separate message about doing things out of order. Tried running back to Teena in Ak'Anon, then back to the windmill, and still could not make progress.
    Just in case, I also made a brand new level 1 Gnome that skipped the Tutorial and tried the run again with the same results. I was not the only runner, and the others could not progress beyond this checkpoint either.