Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Zinloz New Member

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but if you fail a mission and it is removed from your journal, the instance dies and you get kicked out. If you have a corpse in the mission, the only way to rez it is through the guild lobby summon (as far as I can tell). Noticed this in Ironing out the Legion. Can corpses be spawned outside the mission or something?
  2. Siny Augur

Since AB was brought back up after the power loss, zoning has been taking an absurdly long time -3 mins plus.
  3. Lianeb Augur

They eventually do spawn at the end of the launch pad in the standard zone
  4. Zinloz New Member

Adding on to Ironing out the Legion bug for step 6? (the step where you need to kill the busy NPCs). Only had 9/10 spawn and none on track, could not progress.

Also kept running into the issue of step 3 not updating when spider was activated. We circumvented this by burning the mobs before it popped, but if this is supposed to cause a failure there should be some indication, similar to if they activate the other device in the room.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

After FV crashed none of the anniversary NPCs respawned in PoK so all the content they have is unavailable at the moment.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Another thing to add to this, tonight Mechagnomic Whirlrender went up at 31% or so... and came back down at 100%. He reset to full. Another guild on Luclin that I was talking to in the Rogue serverwide channel said they had the same thing happen at 90%.
  7. Slippry Augur

You can make him stay down for about a minute, instead of 15s.
  8. Schadenfreude Augur

Can anyone confirm they are getting the "[target] is struck by [a] heavy punch!" message and associated damage from this belt?
  9. Durbah Lorekeeper

Looks like the task to get the Sol`Dal armor is broken, the solenium drops all the time but I crushed 37 rocks and still 0 emberheart shards...
  10. Lianeb Augur

I don’t know what we did, but once we brought him down he was down for the duration of the event. We were expecting him to fly off but he was on the ground from 100-0 in our run on it. We did hit him with all 4 ballista at the same time..../shrug
  11. Grasgo New Member

Maybe intended? The named spawn Consul of Cooperatiojn in the GMM-HA "Ironing out the legion" carries no loot (killed him twice and he didn't have anything)
    Greymantle likes this.
  12. Angahran Augur

Getting weird error with left clicking on names in chat windows.
    If I scroll back or stretch the window to show previous messages then left clicking on a name does NOT select that name!
    e.g. I left click on Bob to send a tell and it wants to send a tell to Fred.

It appears to work correctly if I don't scroll or resize the window.
  13. Grummy_NB Augur

My UI chat windows are not staying where I put them. I go full screen, unlock, move them, lock them and for the rest of the night, windowed and back, they return to where they should be. Log out and in, they are once again all over the place. Why is the full screen UI not saved?
  14. Nniki Augur

For the GMM raid, if you complete the first event and get a new instance, Leadbetter is not present to port you to the museum.
  15. Omegga Elder

Ironing out the legion step 3. Killed all the sercrative mechanics and the legendary as well as the 2 scouts before the machine was activated and got no update twice last night. The only thing I can think of is we killed the mechanic working on the machine before we killed both scouts? Also the first time we tried it there was no mechanic at the machine.
  16. Nniki Augur

Excepional-Quality Scrap Metal missing the letter t.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Mounts that are normally available in the market place when the TLPs reach Luclin are missing on Selo.

Also having trouble camping out I keep getting either getting a black screen and have to close EQ manually or I get booted to desktop with no message, or I end up at the old EQ log in screen, this is on AB. When I try logging back in I have an active char.
  18. Eanelder Augur

Once placed in a Guild Hall or Housing Plot/Interior, the Innovative Heli-Lamp item , from the Marketplace Gnome Heritage Crate, becomes very difficult, if not impossible, to interact (right click) and activate.

The situation is made worse if there are any items placed behind the Heli-Lamp as that is the item which usually gets interacted with. This makes it largely unusable when placed.
  19. Natal Augur

That is how the word is spelled in Gnomish.
  20. Natal Augur

Gnome tech is like that...grand ambitions but lacking in implementation! ;)