Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

I don't have that item, but does it make you gnome sized and do you have an aura running? Because it sounds exactly like a bug I reported over 3 years ago that they have yet to fix:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-775

Basically, if you are smaller than dwarf-sized and have an aura going, you can't click on anything or pick anything up.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Vinjin Lorekeeper

I posted a bug awhile back regarding the pet window inexplicably disappearing, even though the pet itself was still alive and active. Today, I discovered at least one cause of it.

When I clicked to cast my Emperor Ganak familiar, my necro’s pet window immediately disappeared. If you bring the window back up via keyboard or through the EQ button, the window will open up again but will show as no pet being up, even though I’m staring right at him. Suspend and then unsuspend will fix the problem however, every time he does, the /ghold button is not active by default. I can’t tell you how many times this caused havoc because I forgot to click /ghold again.
  3. Rondor Augur

Reproducible: Using Advanced Looting, for open-world mobs and group mission chests, when an item in the loot window has higher than 1 Luck stat, then assigning the loot to someone either via Free Grab or by having the master looter assigning the item to a specific person, the item will always turn into a 1-Luck item once it has been looted. More specifically after it's looted it will show no Luck stat at all, but then after zoning it will have exactly 1 Luck as its stat. Never more than 1 Luck.

But if the master looter instead chooses to leave the item on corpse, and the player who wants it right-clicks the corpse to use the original non-advanced loot window, the item's Luck stat that was originally shown in the advanced loot window is preserved.

I first saw this happening a few months ago in Mearatas looting items from the center-pulpit mobs but never knew what was going on, always having all items turn into no-luck (really 1-luck) except by fluke when I left on corpse, thinking I was extremely unlucky with the Luck stat on loot. Now this same thing is going on reproducibly in Gnome Memorial Mountain as well.

The workaround to "preserve" the luck on items has been to leave-on-corpse and then 100% of the time so far the looted item's luck has matched the luck shown in the /advl window. This workaround also functions in GMM.
  4. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Not doubting your experience, but I have used the advanced loot window and assigned specific items with luck to at least 30 different times since the last patch...and never had your issue. All of these in the first GMM mission.

I am using the basic vanilla UI and have filechecked/repatched in the last week or so.
    Brohg likes this.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I only use the advloot system... and I've never seen this. I have multiple items on me that all have different luck values.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

Clicking on the POVAR SERER button server is busy????????????????????? 2nd click click on the Play Everquest logged me in.
  7. Gromph Elder

Necro spell summon corpse reading as level 255 req on Mangler.
  8. Drakah UI Designer

I have been going over the loot list for the TBL Raid Belts (dropped and tradeskilled) doing a comparison. It looks as if the tradeskill belts got messed up with the focus effects. So I placed it into a spreadsheet to take a closer look at and it does seem they were tagged incorrectly.

[IMG]
  9. Leigo You come here often?

some of the tinkering items for belts could be added to GMM.. seeing as they are clockworks :)
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

When I die and remain in hover mode and someone starts dragging my corpse - there is no longer any visible corpse movement from my perspective. The camera just remains hovering over the spot where I died and shows my corpse stationary in the same spot, even though I know my group member is dragging me. Once I'm dragged back to camp I can see battle text again, and my group members can see and target my corpse in camp as normal. But from my perspective I'm still lying dead wherever I initially died.

I assume this is a bug and not an intentional change?
  11. Grummy_NB Augur

I and a couple others have mentioned that the UI doesn't save where chat boxes are on the screen. I put them where I want them in full screen, log out, log in and they are all over the place again. Any ideas on what fix there is or do we have to live with it. Also when windowed, I move some (have to unlock them first) and when I go back to full screen, they are moved. Why isn't the game saving where stuff is Full screen mode and Windowed mode, like it used to.
  12. Nniki Augur

Spell #52312 misspelled.
  13. Taladir Augur

I've noticed that the Pet Spells chat filter doesn't seem to work since the patch. I have it set to Hide, but all the messages still go to my combat log. I have changed the color to verify that is the offending filter.
  14. Taladir Augur

Another bizarre bug is after dying in the Ssra instance and then running back and entering via the Agent of Change, player pets are scowls and will attack me. I am not sure what interaction is causing this.
  15. Moege Augur

Compare it against conflagrant note the names of the items
    Savvy - soother
    Vital - tendon slicer
    Fleet - cripple
    Athletic - overdrive punch
    Quick - boon of the seeress
    Ingenious - threads of potential

The names look consistent to the effect, the actual heroic stats do not. But then the heroic stats may be intentional.

Unfortunately the TBL belts is now rot loot for those that can handle GMM having the 2 effects combined in one belt. At least for the melee versions
  16. Moege Augur

Spell: Summon Snonw Griffin

I'm scared of griffons and this rare type petrifies me !
    Mr. Froo and Yinla like this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This AIn't Right [90+] mission from Bobb Gleemaker in Plane of Knowledge

Answered the riddle it says talk to Bristlebane, but he doesn't spawn.

Mission is due to go away in 3 days. Any change of getting it reactivated once it is fixed?...pretty please :)
    Oxgoad and CatsPaws like this.
  18. Nniki Augur

Combatant's Weighted Tabard 2/2 (evolving shoulders) with aug inserted (only type 5) did not prevent claim button from working.
  19. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

Since the graphics revamp of the Mines of Gloomingdeep tutorial zone, the quest "Saving from Slavery" can't be done as the cell doors are no longer interactive (though it does look very nice).
  20. Qbert Gallifreyan

With the crash/small patch overnight, the Gnome Mountain Danger Zone mission now allows more than one person inside . . . but no mercenaries are allowed. Hopefully this is not intended and can be fixed before the real April patch.