Live Update Bugs 02/21/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Fadenye New Member

Ranger Headshot is still not doing the correct amount of damage with RoS ranks(29, 30, 31).
    The level cap went up but the damage stayed the same as EoK rank 28(267910).
    With rank 31 the base damage should be 320000. We should have seen about +19% damage but there was none.
    Please fix this issue in the next patch. Thanks!
    Bug issue: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1930
    Greymantle likes this.
  2. Dora_Vulak New Member

Was attempting to kill the Praesertum Leaders in Sanctus Seru for the "Signet Earring of Veracity (#4)" quest for Arx Key. Didn't get far, a Praesertum Bikun puts the Might Debuff (4) on you in addition to his banishing you to jail. He ignores pets, then banishes the owner and everything else on his aggro list. Not really doable in it's current form. If you kite him and avoid his 120 range on banishment, at 97% he'll summon and banish you. It's really lame in current form.

Edit 1: This was in the new instanced version. He places the Mighty debuff on pets too and have no aggro with him. If you get half way across the zone from pet, he'll turn in fight pet, but at 97% he'll still summon and banish you. If a healer attempts to heal pet, healer is summoned and banished.
  3. Ellron00 Journeyman

Not sure if bug or not.. but the Hoarded Worker Sledgemallet won't proc Shower of the overthere when on cooldown from summoning the Transiting Worker Sledgemallet.. Not a big issue but its a 6 min lockout on the proc
  4. keviin101higuys Lorekeeper

was reported in last patch bug forum and i guess it was ignored.
    Balance of Power Mission in Goro... at the end when you're suppose to get the 5 recreated undead bosses to spawn... randomly a normal boss will spawn... since all the undead mobs auto aggros you, so does that boss and he just summons you across zone to him and death...
  5. Risiko Augur

You could have them give the existing (non-evolving version) to an NPC, and the NPC gives them a new one. Just a thought.
  6. Silinius Augur

Patch notes from the 21st say GoD unlock for VP revap. Updated notes from today say Omens of War. As there are no AoC's on Lockjaw or Ragefire does this still apply and which expansion is it? Thanks!
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

When fixing the issue with the accessibility to VP revamp, I also fixed the expansion it unlocks (For the Agent of Change)
    There is no change to the base zone (which is all Ragefire and Lockjaw have access too) which already unlocked with Omens.
  8. Silinius Augur

Will unlock with Omens on April 30th? :)
    (we are in Gates currently - that is, unless you want to flip the switch.. which I'm all for coincidentally)
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Not a Bug.
    The Praesertum Leaders in the Agent of Change instance are there so raid guilds are not blocked from access to Lord Inquisitor Seru, not to give additional access to groupers. It is working as intended. NOTE this thread is for new bugs not discussions (I.E. don't argue with me about this here.)
    If a raid guild can't beat these, then they can't beat the Seru either.
    Khat_Nip likes this.
  10. Zaggan Journeyman

There exists more than one area with the 3D-ART issue in Arx Mentis. Going west from zone up definitely is one, and going north and down there is another. I gave up after getting kicked to desktop 6 times trying to bypass problem areas.
  11. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Glyph of Arcane Secrets II still hasn't been updated for ROS.
    keviin101higuys and kizant like this.
  12. Scila Augur

did ts hotfix go in with todays patch or still a future eta? Thanks!
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The tradeskill issue is not hotfixable.
  14. Scila Augur

Ok thanks for the response Ngreth
  15. Watajoke Journeyman

I think the spell "Sarnak Reflection" is bugged as it has no duration. Meaning sarnaks that try to buff themselves with it are receiving a 0second duration buff. :eek:
    Prathun likes this.
  16. Goodn Augur

...so, is there any chance at all of an emergency patch to fix this issue?

This issue seems like a silly one to have an emergency patch for...but it's the only issue that is cross player types (raider, grouper, soloer) and cross server types (live, tlp). Yes, most of the time the loss of a tool is just annoyance, but there are some where the item may be hard (or even impossible) to reacquire given the game has expected the item to return all along.

If not possible, could at least there be a change to the DBG message of the day so that players at least are aware that there is an issue?
  17. Feznik Elder

{This is not a forum for discussions, that is a discussion}
    Metanis likes this.
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

ok.. I use my mouse and the Window Selector Bar <altW in game> all of the time. Since the patch, I cannot use my mouse and the icon for maps. I have to hit M, or the backspace key, which, after 15+ years, is NOT natural to me, I have no muscle memory there.
    Metanis likes this.
  19. Omegga Elder

Pick instance of Sathir's Tomb mobs are not dropping collects. I think i've seen this issue in other zones previously but thought it was fixed.
  20. elumxe Elder

BUG:
    When deleting a trial heroic character and the popup with the text "14241 Deleting %1 WILL NOT increment your heroic character count. Are you sure? To confirm, type in %1.
    " text shows up and asks you to type in the name again, it will infinit loop and not allow for typing anything into it.
    Launching through launchpad and starting the client will show the window again at character select and you have effectively "bricked" the account (it can be bypassed with patchme though I think)

SOLUTION:
    I would check/set a breakpoint on the TEXTENTRY_COMPLETE case in CCharacterListWnd::WndNotification
    it looks like it just sets the name to '\0' and response code to 0 as well?
    Sorry I cant be more specific it's hard to tell just looking at the asm. ;)