Live Update Bugs 02/21/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Prathun Developer

I think I see the problem. Thanks!
    Risiko and Parsli like this.
  2. Everrob New Member

This was on both Xegony and Luclin server. It didn't work in Great Divide, Shadeweaver, Blightfire Moor, Maiden Eye, and Akheva Ruins. Map only open using a backspace. but it's unclickable. and toolbar button doesn't bring up the window.
  3. Paladin Augur

This is not a new bug. I have experienced this off and on for years. What happens is that steps from a different task "bleed over" into the task you are doing.

Even more weird, is the the task that bleeds over is a task you have on a different character on the same account.

For instance, let's say i am doing a task that has 3 steps. I may see 10 steps on the task, 7 of which are clearly not part of the task i am doing and "bleed over" from a task I have an a different character on my account.

It would be great if this was fixed. it does not affect doing or completing a task, but it can create confusion as to how much work (steps) you have left on a task.
    Quatr and Scila like this.
  4. Paladin Augur

Many of use the Alt W window selector tool, where there is a button to click and open maps. This is what they speak of. You can also hit the "M" key.
  5. Starkxx Journeyman

Custom UI's are still crashing. Once i click up to upper level in Arx Mentis, client crashes.
  6. Drewie Augur

This issue has been on the DGC tracker for almost 3 years now : Quest Journal Bleed Through with 16 votes so far, though it didn't go further than "Reviewed by moderator"..
  7. High Voltage Augur

Wonder if it is intentional that group mobs cast raid level spells.

[Fri Feb 23 12:42:22 2018] A Doomscale worshiper begins to cast a spell. <Dire Implication Rk. III>

This was in a level 86 HA "Seeking Refugee".
  8. Maedhros High King

Jeweled Sarnak Focus of the Elemental Deathseeker and Jeweled Hoarded Worker Sledgemallet both refuse to fire the melee procs on the weapons while the click effect is on cool down.
    Not much of an issue for the Sledgemallet because the only time you would click it is if you wanted to gate to Overthere, but it is a considerable problem on the Sarnak Focus.
    Additionally, the Jeweled Sarnak Focus shares the same recast timer 16 as the breastplate line which is pretty unusual. It is unfortunate to be unable to utilize the effect on a weapon because it is not on a separate cool down from the breastplate. Not sure if that is a bug, oversight or intended, but if it is intended I would ask to please reconsider. Special items such as these should truly be special, to include the effects.

Regarding the other Jeweled weapons, I could not confirm if the Katana or Spine Hammer were experiencing the same weapon proc dysfunction while the click effect is on cool down.

PS. It seems that the Jeweled weapons should have the same blue particle effects as the Phlogiston weapons at the very least. They currently look no different than the Conflagrant weapons that you can buy in the bazaar.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Orbital101 Augur

Map Tool Bar isnt working anymore :(

For some reason it only work in PoK.
  10. Ghubuk Augur

The Skull of Null charm is not giving the Guard of Null effect.
  11. Siny Augur

Ok ignore this-Ive figured out what youve done. You have confused matters by giving us the same ormanent that converts between being suitable for 1hand weapons only, any weapons and 2 hand weapons only. I dont believe you have done this before. Maybe change the lore text to indicate which is which type in the cycle list, so we know in one glance that this is the case.
  12. JacLuc Lorekeeper

To add to the map window functionality, when using the search feature to look for text, it will find the text and the matched labels side bar pops out. When you click on the name you are searching for, it used to place a red X on the map where it was found, this no longer works. The red X does not show itself.
  13. Jalelorf Augur

When is vault going to be fixed? Why did you even mess with it? It wasn't broken.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This will be hotfixed soon(tm) (I think today, but I can't guarantee that) the only disruption that will happen is that Skyfire will re-pop. After the hotfix, if you already have an instance of Sathir's Tomb, you will need a new instance to get a working Drusella Raid.
    Correct. Not a bug.

That is an Arx Mentis 3D-ART specific issue, and not UI related. In the upgrades mentioned to newer tech, the new tech is sensitive to "bad vertexes" and there is one in a certain spot in Arx Mentis. when you "see" it, you will crash :(
    I'll ask code about the proc not going when click is on cooldown. That's definitely a code thing.
    I'll look into the feedback on the weapon graphics.

This is not a bug. This is a fairly firm decision. We fully understand that players believe they never have enough mana, and should never run out of mana, but we disagree. We are strict with mana producing items.This shares the timer with the mana robe from Hardcore Heritage Seb, which happens to be the standard "robe" timer. NOTE. This thread is not for discussion. If you insist on discussing this, another thread should be started. BUT as I said, Our decision is firm, so...
  15. Darchon_Xegony Augur

The quote you pull first from Jaera is a mention of the issue with Veeshan's Peak AoC instance (Kunark) on the Phinigel server.

Not the Ring of Scale VP instance.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Correct. The issue was on a script on the Agent of Change itself. That agent of change is in Skyfire.
  17. kizant Augur

Maybe this has been mentioned but one weird Skull of Null bug I'm seeing is the clickie effect sometimes breaks when zoning. I have it in a bag and it will completely stop working. Then I equip it to charm slot and put it back in my bag and it works again.
  18. Evil.Iguana Elder

Still no dev acknowledgement that they are even aware this issue exists. Is or isn't this the thread for bugs from the most recent patch? A simple "we heard you but we are working on higher priority things now" would be fine.
    Whasajiggawho and Nuggzie like this.
  19. AB_H'Sishi Augur

I think the level of the resulting poisons is 106, so at least the drops should have the same levels.
    As for the prefix, I'm not good at wordplay in english (not my mother language) when it comes to "escalate" names so I cannot come up with a suggestion :( .
  20. Angahran Augur

Seems to be working fine here, using my custom UI.