Live Update Bugs 01/18/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 18, 2017.

1. PlayNice New Member

Okay, I tested this again, because I have not seen others post about this problem. My mercs are definitely getting hit by the Kar'Zok hp/mana drains, 2 cleric mercs full mana were reduced to about 25% mana after killing one Kar'Zok Soldier in Kor'Sha Labs. Please Fix, Thank you :)
  2. Taladir Augur

I have confirmed these bugs are still active on Phinigel:
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

[Sun Jan 22 20:21:46 2017] Your Stonewall Discipline spell on Dorflin has been overwritten.

I'm a druid. Dorflin is a warrior. Druids don't have "Stonewall Discipline spell".
    moogs likes this.
  4. Taladir Augur

5. Quixotic Journeyman

There is more to this game then raids.
    svann likes this.
  6. moogs Augur

There's an issue with /barter. As the seller, I have a quantity (let's say 50) of an item that I want to sell to a /buyer. Despite the buyer wanting to purchase all of my items and despite my having all of those items, changing the quantity doesn't freaking work properly on dozens of items. When I want to sell 50, it only sells 2 at a time. Or when I want to sell 20, it only sells 3 at a time. It's completely random and it takes half an hour just to unload my loot. This affects many, many items.
  7. JolineSZ Augur

Guys, we were told to send a list of all items missing in our guild hall. No way we all can remember what we had there, it was full of furniture etc. All guild trophies are gone, everything. We put some emergency things into the empty hall now, but honestly DBG needs to check for a back-up. People bought special expansions to put port stone into the hall, they bought stuff from marketplace, some of us lost their EPICs etc, etc. It cannot be that we are the ones who have to find out what belonged to whom and what actually was in the hall.

Please care for this asap.
  8. svann Augur