Live Update Bugs 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

What I meant is I'm not sure of the intentions (It is not content I worked on) not that I didn't know what folks meant
  2. Malbro Augur

Just noticed that eagle strike, round kick, dragon punch and tiger claw no longer show in my AA window.

Intentional or a bug?
  3. Malbro Augur

Reset button on the find menu, inventory and probably bank also, does not reset. It does work on the bazaar window though.

Never mind, custom window, works in default.
  4. jobo New Member

Why don't you leave fell foliage the way it was. So much of the game is geared to top raiders. Take a look there are a lot of players not in the top guilds. This was an easy fight giving folks a chance to get some coin and a bit of gear and or spells.
  5. Angahran Augur

Bug with the new paged guild window.
    For the '# per page' it is counting offline characters even when 'show offline' is not selected.

e.g.
    If you select # per page of 20 it will count 20 characters regardless of if they are online or offline.
    If you have show offline selected you will see 20 characters but if it is not selected you will only see the online characters from those 20.

Also, not exactly a bug.
    Can the 'xyzPerc' labels be removed from whatever list makes them 'required' for the UI ?
    With the change that added the <append> and <prepend> text tags these labels are no longer necessary.

[Thu Jan 18 17:43:52 2018] Error: Could not find child HPPercLabel in window TargetWindow
    [Thu Jan 18 17:43:52 2018] Error: Could not find child HPPerLabel in window PlayerWindow
    [Thu Jan 18 17:43:52 2018] Error: Could not find child ManPercLabel in window PlayerWindow
    [Thu Jan 18 17:43:52 2018] Error: Could not find child FatiguePercLabel in window PlayerWindow
    eepok likes this.
  6. Malbro Augur

Never mind on this also, they never did show up there. Sorry for the mistake.
  7. Zakyna New Member

Dead Hills HA - The Hills Are Alive - Named (Dark Infector) spawned in front of tunnel where High Infectioner should have been (deduced since he was not in either of the other 2 tunnels) - wiped my group. Went to GH to rez and rebuff and return for a 2nd go at named. Skulk would not allow entry into the mission. He said after /say when, there was no reason to enter. I still had 4 hours on timer, mission stuck on locating the stench. Had to drop mission. 0 XP, 2 hours wasted.
  8. VarianceAgnarr New Member

I purchased a Broker's Backpack Set, was billed, had it show up in /claim, claimed it, then it froze for the rest of my playtime and never delivered the bag. I tried relogging, and the bag was still not in my possession, and it was no longer claimable as well.
  9. CreatorAtNight New Member

Hi,

I've spent quite some time making a custom UI last week. Since the patch from yesterday none of my custom UI elements are loading. I checked the names of the UI files I changed and they all seem to still have the same names. Is there anything changed that's causing my custom UI files not to load properly? What do I need to do to get my custom UI working again?

I hope someone can help me
  10. Beltirabelkira Elder

Unsure if this was posted elsewhere (or for sure where to post it) but is the lack of heal focus on the cleric and shaman raid arms intended? (for both Phlogiston and Scaleborn)
  11. Beltirabelkira Elder

Also, is the Phlogiston armors supposed to have 50 or 75 purity? The Archon's Phlogiston, and Overlord's Phlogiston armors are at 50. everything else is 75.
  12. nillayen New Member

Please look into the pet taunt and agro in the fell foliage mission. Ever since you brought it back, even before you boosted it, pets haven't been able to keep agro on either cactikill or the adds.
  13. Tornicade_IV Augur

if you don't zone back in within 15 minutes. the Instance goes away.
  14. Razorc New Member

The quest rewards from the gnome in VP seem to have their slots mixed up for the skull and hammer. You can equip a 9k hp 2hb into your charm slot atm. If you aren't a class that can use the 2hb hammer you also can not use the charm.
    [IMG]
    Axxius likes this.
  15. Moege Augur

Is it intended that the items for Cresta's earring (the drops) do not do a task update when traded ?
  16. Siny Augur

I had thought that the housing issues on AB had dissappeared as theres been no reports and nothing had dissappeared from any of my alts houses for a very long time. However I was wrong. I finally got around to sorting all the stuff that had accumulated in my bags since before this expansion, and I dared to go add some to my main house and a guild hall. I go back to check now and I find every item that was added or adjusted, has now dissappeared. Did you undo anything connected with housing with the last patch ? Timestamp of the last saved layout Tue Jan 16 12.03,53 so it occurred after that.
  17. Elyssanda Bardbrain

When TBM came out. I was in family guild of non-raiders, 4400 people. At first that expansion was difficult, but within 6 months or so, and definitely within a year, I was able to solo/molo the Demi Decay and CoD spirit armor tasks fairly easily. in group gear from that expac. I helped many many people get through those tasks, I had, truly, over 250 saved spirit spermy things of each of the 4 types before the year was out. ( no, I did not save them all, I didn't think about it for 3 or 4 months). I gave away easily 400k remnants of tranquility, and sold another 300k. since then, I parcel remnants, and spell gems to the leader of that guild still.
    Now, 2 years later, I am in the top raid guild on my server, in a mix of EOK/ROS raid gear, and am one of the top bards game wide, and I can tell you, the "tweak" you did to ALL HAs will KILL the family guild ability to progress. It has always been the family guild style to progress through expansions a year or 2 behind raid guilds. If they cannot do group progression that is a year or 2 or 3 old, they cannot ever progress and masses will leave the game in frustration.
    Those family guilds are where people go when returning to the game. If they are unable to progress through content that is 2, 3, or even 4 years old because the programmers decided to make ALL expacs soo much harder, returning players will go WTF did I come back to this for? and quit. Returning players are a part of the blood of this game, you want them back, you want them paying subscriptions, and for things from the marketplace. I came back 4 or 5 years ago myself, as did my husband. He is a non-raider, still working through TBM progression, and even COTF & TDS progression.
    Raid guilds get new people from those family guilds. If casual family guilds die off, later, so will raid guilds, and EQ is done.
  18. Waldagar Augur

There is something strange with pet aggro since the emergency patch to FF. Pet can hold aggro on mobs lower level than the pet but really struggle to hold aggro on mobs when their level is higher than the pet. The same can be said about pet tanking. With this patch, my warder tanks lower level mobs better than before the patch but higher level (trash) mobs (yellow to a 110) just tear him up. This is using an EM24 pet focus.
  19. Baldur Augur

I want to second what has been said about the guild window. My whole guild hates it now.

Things that need to be changed/fixed:
    1. When someone zones they are removed from the list, but when they finish loading into the new zone they aren't added back onto it like they used to be. You have to "do" something in the window to get it to refresh, like click a header to sort.

2. It needs to remember the # Per Page setting. I don't want to have to set it to All every time I log in.

I think most people are upset because we lost functionality, the window doesn't update in real time like it used to because of the zoning issue. Setting the # Per Page to All should have the window behaving like it used to.
    Kendeth and Yinla like this.
  20. Astinox Journeyman

Cactus Mission - We fought the boss behind the quest NPC along the wall. I got shadow stepped from there to the middle of the zone. Not sure if this is working as intended, but figured I should post it just in case. In all the times that i've done the raid i've never been warped even close to that far a distance.
    kizant likes this.