Live Update Bugs 01/05/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Koldanar Elder

The familiar Emporer Ganak (reward for Paragon of Ring of Scale) does not stack with Paladin short duration hit point buff (defiant stance). Assume this is not intentional as otherwise knights will not to be able to use this familiar at all.
  2. Huna Journeyman

Its not just the Paladin version it does not stack with.
  3. Paladin Augur

Glaze Mortar is a combine device that you do combines in. It is not something you use in combines.
  4. Paladin Augur

Group Task: The Fereth

Last step reads, "Plant the package Maestra gave you on a freshly killed, non-Fereth corps."

Should be CORPSE.
  5. svann Augur

Do you even do tradeskills, bro?
  6. Moege Augur

Ok then...

Mixing bowl is incorrectly flagged as a tradekill item.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get a confirmation box of a kick from the task/DZ before removal from the group leader please if the task has not been completed and the loot done?

A few people have been suspended when it is not their fault, due to the group leader kicking them early. Players should not be penalized for something which is not of their doing. This needs to be prevented from happening again.
  8. Ssdar Augur

Since it was missing the tradeskill tag at the time of the stack consolidation it is unstackable as well.
  9. Metanis Bad Company

If you shrink your pet and then someone shrinks you then your pet reverts to full size again. Great fun for your shammy with group shrink. But annoying in tight quarters.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Following ABs crash our main chat channel will not let us join says we have the wrong password.

This has been happening intermittently for months, normally sorts itself out after a day or so.

What is causing this channel to not let players join it? Its not the password as the channel owner has not played in years!
  11. Sad Panda Elder

Mage pets all messed up, mercs are now doing a terrible job. stop healing half way through fight
    Mage pets are randomly stopping attacks. then mercs stop healing the pet.

What did yall do on the patch besides fix the exploit.
  12. svann Augur

The newest bard insults Sathir's insult and Travenro's insult will not trigger the Sticks and Stones fulmination. The in game description says nothing about needing a particular insult so it should work for all insults.

Please fix.
  13. Sad Panda Elder

The quest guy was removed to stop another
    exploit
  14. Tannin Steelblade Journeyman

Group Mission Balance of Power.

This has happened 3 times over a span of about 15 or so runs with the mission. After dispatching all of the live versions of the Sarnak in the zone and just before the 5 ghost versions chase you down, there seems to be a glitch that happens (not every time nor can i try to force replicate it) What happens is .. you go thru the General, the Magma lord, Forge lord, High arcron, then high vizer ending up at the top of the Pillow tower. When the last live version of the sarnak die 5 blue cons are supposed to chase you down etc. but the glitch is.. every so often A VERY red con High Arcron respawns at the mirror area. It will summon from 100 percent health the MT (usually) over to that tower. Sometimes it will kill 1 or 2 folks.. or if can fire off a fort in time and run back.. it will last a few seconds and despawn. Have been on the raid a few times and it almost seems like the Raid version pops into the group version for a few seconds to cause havoc. So far it just seems to be the High Arcron that does this. I am not sure how better to explain it and it seems to be kinda of odd.. wondering if anyone else has seen it happen? Is there a mechanic if your dps is too slow the Mirror boss respawns when all mirrors are destroyed?

This red version was a Ghost as well i do remember that, what makes me think it was some sort of mix up in spawns. The mission usually runs like a top but i dunno.. something strange going on there I think.
  15. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

I can confirm this. Been happening several times.
  16. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Said blue /con are not flagged as undead either.
  17. Zarzac Augur

BUG:

SK combat discipline - Spurn is not currently being focused by the focus aa line Enduring Reproval. It is this expansion's "withstand" line that should be focused by that aa for hit limit and duration.

Also - The issue tracker site https://dgcissuetracker.com/ is down for me.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This was a code only patch so none of our data changes updated. And a very specific code patch. Some code changes were not included.
    The send parcels part is a code issue and one that was not included in the update.
    The gender/race change is intentional. I did it to emulate the same thing that happens in Lceanium.

THis is not a bug, though I could possibly be convinced to change it. It was not overlooked. I chose not to do it because of reports of some of the tradeskill components being too common.
    This is not a bug.
  19. Huna Journeyman

Please add the tradeskill components to the Forage Tables when your able. And whoever told you that in beta add to /ignore for future reference.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The dust to make the potions is far to rare and needs the drop rate increasing as well as being forageable.
    Axxius likes this.