Live Hotfix Bugs 11/21/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 21, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I changed the MOTD in the guild manager before tonights downtime, it is now back to what it was yesterday, the person who created it yesterday hasn't been on all day according to the guild manager last on line 20th November.

First person to login after downtime still cannot log into our main chat channel. Person who created the channel and should be the only one able to change the password hasn't logged in in years.
  3. malaki Augur

LDoN merchant vendors displaying things as they should, but you can't actually purchase augments unless you have earned 150% of the item's cost at that particular camp is that intended?
  4. Stephsanity Augur

My raid EOK Cleric BP won't click and Turn undead won't work either
  5. nuzzie New Member

Takish merchant says
    'to purchase this item, you need 1492 points available, and you must have at least 2239 total points earned in Takish.'

I have 1518 earned point in tak

the Rujarkian merchant (Haele Straedhon)
    I have 427 earned points but it only shows up to 6 point items didn't try to buy anything
  6. doah Augur

In tacvi and noticed the faction text for zun'muram is messed up.

Shows up as zun1muram
  7. Eldrian Augur

LDoN merchant settings are still off. You can only view up to your camp total, not the 150% preview as before. Also to buy items you must have earned 150% of the item cost to purchase.
  8. nuzzie New Member

yes this sounds like what is happening, except I should still see things worth 200ish on rak
  9. Bigstomp Augur

I don't know if this is new, but I was visiting the vendors to make sure my cleric had all her spells:

Spell: Bulwark Of Vie

[Wed Nov 22 11:49:57 2017] Vicar Delin tells you, 'I'm not interested in buying that at this time.'
    [Wed Nov 22 11:49:57 2017] Vicar Delin tells you, 'I'll give you 88 platinum 6 gold 1 silver 5 copper per Spell: Bulwark of Vie'
    [Wed Nov 22 11:50:00 2017] Vicar Delin tells you, 'I'm not interested in buying that at this time.'
    [Wed Nov 22 11:50:00 2017] Vicar Delin tells you, 'I'll give you 88 platinum 6 gold 1 silver 5 copper per Spell: Bulwark of Vie'

I tried a couple of other vendors and this spell appears to be unable to be sold.

Other spells I accidentally bought too many of I was able to sell back correctly.

Edit: Oh, these were the spell vendors upstairs in PoK if it matters.

Looking further back in the logs it appears as though I scribed it but it took a long time (multiple minutes) to finally disappear from inventory.
  10. Mortium Elder

Cragbeast blood is required for Berserker Epic 1.5 quest, yet is not marked as a Quest item.
  11. doah Augur

Lantaric`Dar says, 'You must summon the spirit of Hsagra if you hope to put her to final rest. Go to the fires and call to her spirit and she will surely anwer to one marked with the symbol of the kin. Give her spirit the relics of her broken body and her final rest will be complete. Hurry Danluil, before the Kromzek Mercenaries find the rest of her relics!'

answer is misspelled in Lantaric'Dar text after you hand in the cracked bone.
  12. Jumbur Improved Familiar

The new RoS merc-AAs are visible on the live server, but some of the descriptions are just "unknown DB string".

Can't remember which AAs though, might have been the "general"-merc AAs.
  13. Fleeting Augur

When i click mount off i fall out of sky all the way to ground even though i have levitate on. when i get high enough it kills me
    Cazmac and Yinla like this.
  14. Amygdala New Member

I have done two HA's today that had mobs lock at 10% health, one was a Brother Estle Mission Remember the Dead and BIxie Warfront's The Great Hunt, one was the end boss that locked at 10% and one was a reg spider mob that just wouldn't die once it hit 10%. I had to request the Estle one again to get it to finally work and the Bixie one, I said screw it.
  15. Hiladdar Augur

Logging into the game is a royal PITA right now. I am getting multiple errors, and have to make between 2-3 attempts per account. This same problem is persistent across multiple platforms and operating systems, and this problem continued to persist in the late November hot fix.

The first failed attempt, produces the error message of, "Invalid session"

I make a second attempt to log in. The second time takes an inordinate amount of time, and the error message is "Error A timeout occurred" Some of the times in lieu of that message I get the crash box.

Usually the third attempt works. If the account is in vendor mode, some of the times there is a pop up informing me that I have an account in vendor mode, sometimes not.

Given that I can not log into both beta and live on the same account at the same time, this "new feature" really inhibits logging into beta to test something, knowing that I will have have to deal with the log-into-game boondoggle 2 times, once to log into beta and once to get back to live.

I have no idea what was done to address what problem, but the fix actually creates a massive annoyance for me as a client. Something administrative thing that used to take about 4-5 minutes now takes half an hour to do.
  16. Purelogic Lorekeeper

I'am not sure if this has been mentioned before but the instrument % is showing the correct gain in the stats window for combat mana regen but if you look at the mana regen in the inventory window its only giving the mana regen with out an instrument equipped. Is this a bug or ?
  17. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Mana regen songs aren't affected by string instruments, it just displays that way. It's a bug.
  18. Moege Augur

Same failures that I am getting, what I do is if I get any error on first login I then close eq completely and restart, goes through then.
  19. Hludwolf Developer

We are working on a fix to this issue. Sorry for the frustration it is causing.
  20. Herf Augur

TLP quest broken: The Velium Focus. Norman Stonetooth will not interact properly to start the quest.

It's a decent quest, I'd really like to do it.