[Live] Current state of Beastlords?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Dilf, May 8, 2017.

1. Dilf Augur

That's a good point. I have a possum macro set up, I just forget to use it unless it's an "oh s***" moment.

I have thick skin, so I can take the jokes and jabs if I do/ask something really stupid. :D
  2. Stubar Augur

Just to add, try not to overdo it. There is a fine line between staying alive and hurting your dps.

Running a few parses while you are fighting to see if you lose too much dps should give you an idea on how frequently to use it.
    Dilf likes this.
  3. Chaosflux Augur

You also have quite afew defensive cooldowns and probably can get away with some face tanking if necessary.

Also DOT aggro is ridiculous, so you may have to drop 1 or more if starts impacting your bottom line.
    Dilf likes this.
  4. Duhbeast Augur

*The major difference that I can see is that your pet keeps aggro like a boss. I have to use my de-aggro AA's on cooldown, and even then I'm still on top of the hate list getting mashed. I put summoned hate proc weapons on the pet too. I know that EM plays a big factor, but the best earring I could find for my level (87)*

Regarding the pet agro. I keep subtlety on, I keep pet taunt on, I use the defensive pet buff rather than aggressive, the pet has EM24, the pet has full luxury gear, and even the epic 2.0 proc has a mini taunt built into it. Also if you noticed I Fd'd a few times during that fight.
    Dilf likes this.
  5. Dilf Augur

Makes sense, I definitely don't FD enough and I'll check tonight to see which pet buff I'm using because now I'm paranoid. Thanks for the insight!
  6. Waldagar Augur

One thing that is missing in the video that would help pet aggro is to have Hobble on the pet.