little more merc control?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by nolan081100, Dec 16, 2015.

1. nolan081100 Journeyman

Tossing a suggestion out there about mercs, tank mercs mostly, I use a tank merc and if selo's is getting played in group he goes crazy on pulls, even if the puller is set as puller, I've seen him run all the way to the mob where it got pulled from just to splat then have the mob summon people one at a time and kill them.

My idea is to have an option to set a circle or a square shaded area. Kind of like when you left click and hold then drag your mouse on your desktop it makes that shaded box. Maybe do something like that and have it a rule set for mercs that they may never cross that line and have to stay inside the box, and any mob that comes inside the area with agro on anybody in the group will be attacked by the merc, possibly even have the shaded area visible to the whole group so the puller knows where he needs to drag the mob to before the merc will engage the encounter.
  2. Jitar Elder

That would be cool. I hate having to run around everyone in the group like a psychobard just to figure out where the tank merc wants me to go for them to engage :D