List of Trophies

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Saeadyan, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Saeadyan Elder

Hey all
    I cannot remember what post it was linked on but someone had this awesome list of all the trophies available in EQ not the TS ones all the other ones.

If anyone knows where it is or can post it again I would really appreciate it as I am trying to get all the trophies I can for all the classes I play.
  2. Melanippe Augur

Fanra likes this.
  3. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

4. Tadenea Augur

keep in mind some benefits from trophies are not stackable you may have to experiment to get the best benefits
  5. Warpiggs Augur

Yeah, be sure to check and see if the trophies you are placing are stacking with each other. I noticed a friends of mine had a couple that did not stack.
  6. Brohg Augur

I would appreciate a spoiler on these stacking issues, it's the first I've heard of such.
  7. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

The only stacking issue I know of with trophies is that skill mods wont stack. Two +5 Parry trophies wont stack, and a +5 Dodge trophy wont stack with the 8% or 10% Dodge augs.
  8. Mintalie Augur

Bigstomp and Lisandra like this.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

i gave some info way back to this site back in Aug I think.

http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Trophies

I was looking last night at some (I just got access to a new Guild Hall that is raiding higher then I was) but I don't know if they have any new ones not on the list yet - its on my to due list to double check to document any new ones I have access too.
  10. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I don't know of any new trophies post RoF other than the ToR one (Qeynos Claymore) and the boat (TDS missions reward). So it should still be up to date, and can be edited by anyone.

Useful thing to note - the achievements for doing all CotF collectibles (Master Scavenger) and TDS collectibles give additional trophy slots.