List of things to do in classic

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cydonia, May 31, 2017.

1. Cydonia Elder

So I'm looking to compile a list of things to do at 50 in general and bard specific and I could use the communities advice please. I'm currently 38, but I expect to be 50 within a week or so, and I expect to be raiding. But what things should I be looking at gearwise and quest wise until then.

So far on my list I have
    Lambert armour
    FBSS
    Trade skills
    (I've already bagged a DE mask)

Cheers
  2. Rovell Elder

Lambent is really pre-50 armor. Most of the quest pieces you get while exping on the way up to 50. At 50, you'll want to hang out in Plane of Hate to get your Imbrued armor which is superior to Lambent (and looks better). Often times, even if you're solo up there, you can find people to group with to kill mobs and/or loot rots so that'll definitely be a good place to hang out.

Get an FBSS in your 40's by exping at Frenzied camp in LGuk.

If I'm not mistaken, some parts of the Bard Epic are already in-game at launch. I believe you can do the quest for the Mahlin's Mystical Bongos which are solid drums until you get Selos' Drums of March and you'd already have them for your epic once Kunark comes out.
  3. DariyaVika Augur

If bard, pick up all of the pieces you'll need for epic now. Red Dragonscale, white dragonscale, piece from Phinigel, etc.

For a bard, btw, TBB might be even better than fbss. The 15 str helps carry more loot, bard melee dps is trash anyways, and the extra AC helps when you draw aggro or need to tank in a pinch.
  4. Soon Augur

No way!

Lambent blue = true bard color!
  5. Rovell Elder

Hell no, grown-up bards wear gold all the way :p
  6. Lhus Journeyman

Epic items you can get in classic ( Guts might be the only one that doesn't drop yet, not sure):

Get your Amygdalan whip from Fear
    Phinny spine
    Red & white scales
    Alluring horn from Quag Maelstrom in OoT
    Onyx guts from Blackwing in Rathe Mtns

Masks:
    DE mask in LGuk
    High Elf mask in Kith (if the rogue epic can be done that far in classic, i think it can)
    Half Elf mask in JPF (not sure if it will drop on here)
  7. Basak Augur

The book from Hate is needed for the High Elf mask. Book does not spawn until Kunark.
    JPF I do not believe is in-game yet. So no Half Elf mask either.