List of Rare Raid Drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aurmoon, May 12, 2016.

1. Aurmoon Augur

Does anyone have a list of rare drops for the Call of the Forsaken expansion? I play on Fippy and am not super familiar with the rare raid-level drop concept. I believe there is a naming convention for some of the armor pieces, but i believe there are also raid weapons and other items with different names making it hard to search and sort the whole list. Can anyone point me to a resource?

Also, is there a general rule for how good the quality is relative to raid dropped gear? Equivalent foci, AC, HPE, etc.? Thanks everyone!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. Savager Augur

I think he means the zonewide rare drops that are raid level stats but still group gear and tradeable. They have basically the same stats as the raid loot from the previous expansion if I remember correctly.
    Aurmoon likes this.
  4. Brudal Augur

5. Aurmoon Augur

This is great, thanks guys. It seems the armor is the same stats as the top gear of the prior expansion. All I saw from the link was non-visible armor. Is it true that visible pieces don't drop as zone wide rares?
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Yes, no visibles outside of primary/secondary/range.

Also note there's another set that drops in TDS zones that's the equivalent of t2 CotF raid drops.