List of Iksar heritage box items?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tounces7, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Tounces7 Journeyman

So far I have gotten -

Crypt Feaster Pet
    A Mini Iksar Pet(who is duel wielding)
    Music Box
    Scale Mail set
    Swamp of No Hope Portal
    Sebilis Portal(Guildie got this one)
  2. Tounces7 Journeyman

Note - The recast delay for the Portals is 20 hours, and I believe they all share the same timer, so that extremely limits their value unfortunately.
  3. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

My iksar pet familiar dosent show up, cast it and the glowing orb thing happens then nothing...
  4. Raltar Augur

There are two sets of each armor type: cloth, leather, ringmail, chainmail, scalemail and plate. Warmaker's is a pinkish color and Militant is gray. I've gotten a froglok head in a jar which teleports to Sebilis, a Statue: Iksar Head that ports me to Swamp of No Hope, Emperor Ganak Throne, which teleports me to Trakkanon's Teeth and a Golden Crypt Feaster familiar.
  5. tuda Lorekeeper

Im on 6 crates so far ive gotten, 1 chain armor, 1 cloth armor, 1 leather armor, 1 plate armor and 2 scorpic pets
  6. Lianeb Augur

Place it in a house or guild hall and there is no recast just a right click port to option. Most of the newer housing portal items look like this on inspection
    adetia likes this.
  7. Telkiney Elder

Is the auto-leave option in your Familiar keyring checked?
  8. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Yeah that is what was wrong. Forgot I had that checked for RoS one that dosent actually buff me.
  9. YellowBelly Augur

Someone forgot to put clothing on the Swifttail Whelp Familiar.
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Do we know the other 3 teleport locations (Bust, Sign, 1 other)?
  11. YellowBelly Augur

I saw one that teleports to West Cabilis.
  12. Qbert Gallifreyan

Bust goes to Trakanon's Teeth.
  13. Cicelee Augur

I know what devs are going to be "fixing" for the February patch now...
  14. Telkiney Elder

I got a brain in a jar that goes to one of the cabilis zones. red throne goes to traks teeth also