Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Heart welcomes players to come join us whether it is for a long time or a short time.

We realize players may change in their play habits and a guild that is good for them in one instance may not be ideal in another. Change is a part of the game we have never been afraid of.

Come to Lions for a forever home or just as s rest stop on your journey through Everquest.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Happy Independence Day folks!
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us on Xegony folks!
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We welcome folks of ALL levels to join our casual guild.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

All are welcome to join our almost 21 year old guild on Xegony. I have been leading Lions since day one and we have been active non stop since day one. If you want a guild that goes the distance come join us in Lions of the Heart.
  7. Darthon New Member

Hello Cor,

I am also returning to EQ after 10+ years. Downloading the game now. Is it recommended to start on a progression server? I was just going to hop on a live server.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Hmmmm well there are are different benefits to each.

I play on a Live server. Generally folks follow the Play Nice rules more closely then on progresson servers.

Because new progression servers have a whole market that needs everything it tends to draw a lot of Real Money Transaction (RMT) folks.

Live servers have all the new features that have been added to the game over the years those only become available on TLPs when they get unlocked by the expansion they were added in.

BUT

There is not a lot of grouping in the Live game until you get to around level 85 or so. Even in Lions where we take in folks of all levels and especially returning players the rate at which low level folks level up on Live means there are never very many of them in the guild at any one time. Folks just level up too fast.

So if you want to group in the low level game a TLP might be the best bet. If you are more interested in the modern game then a Live server is the way to go but you may be soloing the lower levels. Which is not hard but it is a solo thing most of the time.

If you join the Xegony Live server you are welcome to join us in Lions of the Heart.

The other advantage low level folks have on Xegony is I do MGB (mass group buff) sessions most days for ALL levels of players and at the low end those buffs really speed up leveling.

If you are paying for a sub (have to on TLP) you can always make toons on a TLP and Live server and see which experience you like the most. Its all about having fun. :)

Oh and although Xegony is a high pop Live server the newest TLPs tend to have very high populations although on one of the new ones this has apparently been causing problems with lag and such. Check the EQ mainpage out for info on the two new TLP servers.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Looking for friendly folks who enjoy a low drama environment.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Looking to join a guild with a great reputation on its server? Come join us in Lions of the Heart if you are into casual gameplay.

P.S. If you join any guild on Xegony check out the guilds rep in advance so you don't get any surprises if changing servers.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to infiltrate the casual guild Lions of the Heart and ascertain as to whether they are a fun and happy guild full of friendly people who like to group and socialize or whether this is a carefully crafted cover for an organization bent on world domination. This guild ad will self destruct in 10 seconds.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come on over to Xegony and check the server out and while there get the benefit of our MGB sessions!

If you are interested in joining Lions make a level 1 toon to join up and check us out in a no pressure chance to see what the guild is like from the inside.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Rising up, back on the server
    Did my time, took my chances
    Lagged right out , now I'm back in the game
    Just a toon and his will to exp

So many times it happens too fast
    You end up taking a dirt nap.
    Don't lose your grip on that level you just got.
    Don’t you take an exp powerdiveeeeee!

It's the eye of the lion
    It's the thrill of the drop
    Getting loot and not dying to that named mob
    And the last known survivor
    Stalks his prey in the zone
    And he's watching us all with the eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OF THE LION!

Toon to toon, out in the heat
    Hanging tough, without stat food
    We’re all buffed up and we will not retreat.
    For the kill with the skill to reding.

It's the eye of the lion
    And he's watching us all with the eye of the lion.

Rezzing up, we got wiped out.
    Had the guts, not the HP
    Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
    Just a toon and a group to rebuff.

It's the eye of the lion
    And he's watching us all with the eye of the lion.

The eye of the lion
    The eye of the lion
    The eye of the lion
    The eye of the lion
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Almost 6:30 pm EST and 76 toons online.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

74 toons online at around 9:20 EST

Come check us out on Xegony!
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

It's Sunday morning and Lions of the Heart would like folks to come by Xegony and see if the server and Lions might be wright for you. We 100 percent back trying things out with a test toon first though.
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Lions! A day in Lions of the Heart is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a stat food! Every drop a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Lions! Please ask in General chat for an invite to the casual/family guild Lions of the Heart or for more information. New and Returning players very welcome!

And as always folks can send me a tell or in game email directly! Please see the first page of our ad for other officers you can also contact. :)
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us in Lions of the Heart we are a fun bunch of folks who enjoy the more casual side of EQ. Trust me I am not lying... well I am a LION but not LYING. :) BUT test us out on your own to be sure!

Well... ok. I do tell bad jokes on occasion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.