Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

With all the RL stuff going on a bit of a boost to online numbers we have 125 online this afternoon.

And just a reminded we are always happy to have people join us wiht a test toon to see if we are a good fit. We don't want anyone burning their bridges with an existing guild or doing a server transfer until they know we are a good fit the them.

Take us for a test drive :)

And just to be clear. Numbers don't make us a good guild. Numbers do help folks get a better idea of grouping chances but they aren't the only factor. That is one reason I say folks should test us out. I am not trying to trick anyone into joining us. Giving out our online numbers is just another way to give people as much info up front before they try us out.
  2. ClaudiaMadCat New Member

HI.
    ClaudiaMadCat here 109 shaman
    I been gone awhile lol understatement.
    I was on tunare and saw your guild on xegony..
    I decided to transfer to your server to see if you guys need a shaman.. smile..
    I havent played in a few years..
    and well im a bit rusty.. smile but willing to play giggle.
    Well i hope to see you all .. smile

claudia
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Happy to have you join us! :)
    OldCa61 likes this.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

For you are all equally blessed. For I have the pride, the privilege, nay the pleasure of introducing you to Lions of the Heart, a guild sired by guilds. A guild that can trace it's lineage back beyond Charlemagne. I first met Lions atop a mountain near High Keep, praying to a GM for forgiveness for the Orc blood spilled by their swords and spells.

Come join us on Xegony in Lions of the Heart!
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Test us out with a toon on Xegony when you get a chance! :)
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sunday afternoon 129 toons online today.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Xegony had a little mini crash this afternoon we went from 83 online to 20 minutes after the crash 62 online and within an hour 85 toons online.

Even going by the zones folks are it is hard to see who is or isnt afk. So I thought I would mention those numbers since it gives a better idea of active toons online.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

139 toons online today. Defintitely seeing a spike due to "stay at home" over our regular 100-110 ish online.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We would love you to try us out with a test character on Xegony and see if our guild environment and atmosphere is something you would enjoy.

While we are a very large casual guild size is not everything. See if we would be a good fit for you overall.

Thanks for taking a look at us! :)
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions are happy to have you join us and we also would like to advise folks test us out with a toon. See if what we say about Lions seems true or good for you.

Also please be aware of guilds that may play fast and lose with descriptions as most active guild etc... also check out a guilds reputation. Lions has a bad apple or two out there who left the guild but the overwhelming comments about us will reflect our honest recruiting and friendly play styles.

There are many good guilds on Xegony besides Lions but do your research on guild ads that seem to good to be true.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

87 toons logged back in within 5 or 6 minutes after the crash. I am guessing the rest were afk.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE JOINING A GUILD TO AVOID SURPISES

Remember check out guilds and their claims before committing. That includes checking Lions out in advance.

One thing I suggest doing before joining a guild is do a /who all on the guild. You do this by enclosing the guild name in quotes and do a /who like normal with all at the end to indicate all zones.

For searching on Lions do /who "Lions of the Heart" all.

Now this will show you up to 20 toons from a guild or less if they don't have 20 online. But it is a good piece of information to have before you approach a guild to join it.

If you are looking for raids ask what raids they have completed.

Ask if you can drop a toon in the guild not as a commitment but just to pop one in and see what their active roster is like. Let them know you will be deguilding the toon after a bit then thinking about whether you will join. This makes it easier and sets expectations.

Most guilds will be very upfront and honest in their recruiting process but occasionally some guilds are less so. Be aware and don't be fooled.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions is not a raid guild but when joining a raid guild please take the preceding post in this thread to heart. Check out guilds as best you can before joining.

Just to be clear we are not a raid guild but we do run raids on grouper content for things like Hunter Achievments and gear. We just don't consider those real raids. Fun but not real raids.

We have been getting a lot of folks joining as of late and we are happy to provide a home to all those folks returning to the game during the hard times we are all trying to get through. EQ and Lions will try to at least bring some fun to everyone :)
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Slow afternoon 72 toons online and of course some are afk.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

When you log in to see "server coming down in 3 minutes"
    Skuz likes this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

10 am est and 59 toons online. 15 sitting in pok atm.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

121 toons online this afternoon.
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Almost 7 pm est.. 109 toons online.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Beware of Pork Chop guilds.

Drop a toon in a guild and see what it is like first. Especially before you ever server transfer to join them unless you are talking about a high end/high profile raid guild.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Looking for a casual guild? Make a toon on xegony and ask for an invite to Lions to check us out. We fully support folks seeing if we are a good fit before they commit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.