Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

Slow thur afternoon only 42 toons online.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

86 toons online this evening. Come join us on Xegony! We can always use more lower level players and returning folks are especially welcome.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

Slow Thur night 57 toons online.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

5. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

Early Friday evening and 64 toons online.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

[IMG]

We would love to have you come join us in our large active casual guild.

What can I tell you about Lions of the Heart?

I have run the guild since I created it with some friends back in Dec 99.

Lions has been active non stop to the present day.

We are extremely happy to have Returning and New players join us.

During prime time we currently using have 70 to 100+ toons online (that DOES include boxes).

The activities and events that occur in the guild change over time. It has been twenty years remember.

We do our best to create a friendly environment where everyone is respected and can enjoy playing the game their way. That can be as casual or as hard core as they like but game play is not how we rate players. We are more concerned about having friendly folks who just enjoy socializing and getting along.

Now this last point is something only you can decide for yourself. I always suggest that folks thinking about joining us (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE CHANGING SERVERS TO DO SO) just create or put an existing toon into the guild to see how it is. I and other guilds can tell you all sorts of things to make our guilds sound good. And even being a large guild like Lions is does not guarantee you will enjoy it. You have to experience any guild before you know for sure. So give us a test drive and see if you like it. :)
    [IMG]
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

42 toons online a couple hours after patch was finished.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

Saturday night 8 pm 79 toons online.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

92 toons online this evening.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

72 toons online this evening.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

Little after 3 pm ESt on a Tuesday and 64 toons online. Though about a third of those are sitting in pok afk so keep that in mind.
  12. Spirithief Journeyman

Going to roll on Xegony this eve. I’ll look your guild up when I am set on my main. Haven’t decided if I want to start in original city or do the tutorial.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

Look forward to seeing you. :)
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

Almost 7pm est and 92 toons online this evening so far.

For those looking to make a new toon on Xegony be sure to keep an eye out in general chat or the newplayers channel (FTP can go on this channel and not General) for Mass Group Buff announcements. Lions does sets of MGBs a couple times a day most days. We start with the 115 buffs and go down in levels so that even a level one will get a bunch of buffs that will make leveling those low levels much easier.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

16. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

Early Saturday afternoon and 77 toons online.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

Sunday afternoon and 102 toons online.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  18. adalos New Member

Hi, I'm interested in joining. I'm a returning player starting fresh and trying to get back in the groove of things. Right now I'm playing on a newly made Druid named Adalos while I try to figure out who I want to use my Heroic upgrade on.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

20. Corwyhn Lionheart Augur

Early Saturday afternoon and 119 toons online.