Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

65 toons online 12:49 pm est.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Our large friendly family guild are happy to welcome all new and returning players to join us on Xegony.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

57 toons online this afternoon.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Slow day today for some reason only 49 toons online.
  6. Catbones New Member

Hello friend!
    I remember you from a very long time ago.
    I was originally playing on Xev from like 2000-2005 or so, when I hung it up and moved on to other horizons. My friends and I had a guild called Clan Chaos on Xev for several years.

I have just reinstalled EQ and began playing again in the past week, mostly just running around soloing in lower level zones to re-familiarize myself and get my sea legs.
    After a few days I was having so much fun that I resubscribed, and bought some Station Cash (or whatever they call it these days!) and rolled a Heroic 85 toon, then I ended up upgrading my "main" toon to an 85 Heroic too.

Anyhow, I remember Lions of the Heart, and I remember you, from Xev, and it was a kind of heartwarming seeing how many LotH people were playing on the server!

So I've sent you a couple of tells in game but you were AFK. I was kind of hoping to get into your guild. I keep having questions about things, wishing there was a guild chat to socialize in!

I'm not a big raid guy, usually I'm soloing because my windows of playtime are kind of sporadic and oddly timed. I'm certainly not out to mooch anything from a guild, more than anything just looking for people to chat with and occasionally group up for certain things etc.

I'll keep trying to get in touch with you online.
    If there are some other officers or recruiters who you would suggest trying to send a tell to, let me know.

Thanks! Hope to hear back!

Reptowraith/Stydgia/Sanvarinai/Yakamah/Thinker of Xev. :D
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If you aren't able to get a hold of me just ask any Lion for an officer and we will get you guilded.
  8. kekerr New Member

Greetings Corwyhn Lionheart and all in the Lions of the Heart,

I have played around with comming back to EQ for a while now and in the past it was nearly impossible to find my old toons, which would be a deal breaker for me I just could not part with them and start anew. Now that Daybreak is in charge it was very easy with a phone call and I was very surprised they are still there. Lately I have been roaming around trying to remember everything and what I was doing. I feel like a noob all over again. So much has changed but it still feels familiar.
    The thing that made me love this game so much was the community. Your guild stands out among the rest for that. If I come back I definitely wanted a chance to join yours.
    My time to play was not like in the past. Its mostly random with some luck. I stopped playing just as dragons of norrath launched. Everything beyond that I have no clue how the game has evolved.
    I do not have a toon on your server but switching over is not a problem at all. Also with all these server and account mergers I have been spending a lot of time trying to find my main...

Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you guys soon!
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You would be very welcome to join us. I do suggest that perhaps the first thing you do is make a toon on Xegony, join the guild, then get an idea of what we are like. I don't want to discourage you from joining us but before you spend funds transferring a character over it is always a good idea to give us a test drive first.

If you do join us I think you will find everyone to be pretty helpful with answering questions when they have the answer. Many in our guild have returned to the game and learned things over so we are familiar with the struggles of returning folks.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

61 toons online this afternoon.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

74 toons online this evening.
  12. Catbones New Member

Hey man, thanks a LOT.
    I have been enjoying my first week back in the game after such a long time away, and it was really awesome to be welcomed into the guild.
    Everyone seems like pretty good folks, even had a couple of people help me out on my Journeyman Merc quest the other day. Felt like old times!

This morning though, I woke up and a member named Torrmund had apparently guild-removed two of my three toons, and I'm not sure why. I was AFK in the PoK all night and in my final guild chat he was saying if I didn't respond he was throwing me out.

So I'm not sure what I did, but at least one of my toons was still in the guild this morning. =\

Let me know what I can do to avoid having my third toon booted out.
    Thank you.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Since we talked this morning I have found that it was an issue with the toons being on anon which is against guild rules.

See me to get the toons invited back into the guild but I will be asking you to stay on /role for a while. That will keep you from accidentally going /anon. /anon will hide your guild tag in addition to your class and level. /role will just hide your class and level which can be useful when you don't want to get a lot of buff or port requests. /role is also useful because while you are in it you cannot accidentally go /anon you have to leave /role first before going /anon which is another reason people in guilds with rules about /anon use it. Me in particular. Doesn't look good being the guild leader then realizing you have been running around /anon. :)
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

73 toons online this evening.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Heart are still looking for more to join us and all free to play and returning players are very welcome. We are also happy to give a home to those people who only play occasionally.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

55 toons online atm.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Its 3:50 pm EST Friday and 55 toons online.
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Very slow day today only 27 toons online Monday at 3:08 pm EST.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Heart are welcome to Free to Play and Returning Players. We are happy to have those join us who just want to enjoy the grouping game AND those who just need a good guild as they get reading to join the raiding game.

Lions of the Heart is all about keeping EQ fun as long as it is not at the expense of other players. We have been around for over 19 years and we plan to be around for a lot more.

Come join us in Lions of the Heart!
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I know what you are thinking, Did he do six guild ads or only five this week? Well to tell the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being that this is Lions of the Heart the friendliest guild in the world and would make your EQ time a lot of fun, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya? If you feel lucky log on to the Xegony server and ask for a guild officer to join Lions of the Heart.
    Nosral and Teylana like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.