Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Feel free to send me a tell in game or do a /who lions all and ask for one of my officers when you log onto the server.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Heart still recruiting and looking for more to join us as we all progress through Everquest. Returning and Free to Play players are very welcome.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thursday 24 toons online 5:45 am est though I am sure half are afk and asleep.
  4. Tvarian Augur

I didn't count the number of players on, but last night had some active groups going, and chatter in guild chat. Was active play going on from 6pm to 9:30pm edt while I was logged on.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Around 4 pm on Labor day we have 53 toons online.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Fall numbers online have been picking up. Well I call it fall don't recall the official ending of summer... but with kids back in school many parents Fall to their knees in thanks so I say its Fall :)
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to infiltrate the causal guild Lions of the Heart and ascertain as to whether they are a fun and happy guild full of friendly people who like to group and socialize or whether this is a carefully crafted cover for an organization bent on world domination. This guild ad will self destruct in 10 seconds.

First choice of contact in game would be me (Corwyhn) by tell or email in game but if I am not online or afk (pretty much the only time I wont respond is if afk or possibly in the midst of trying to not die) then please try some of my offcers.

Please send a tell or in game email to Corwyhn, Vrylkulkulas, Wiluvinx, Walkerr, Cragzop, Shinton, Hoopjumper, Kassina, Benomorf. Midniterevenge (well most toons on the server whose name starts with Midnite (heh heh).

If that fails please do a /who lions all and ask a toon for an officer (I did not list all officers and just listed one toon for each of them). Toons sitting places like PoK or the Guild Lobby are more likely to be afk so I would pick someone in the /who list in an adventure zone. Also note "/who lions all" will only bring up 20 members.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

43 toons online 1 pm EST
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Get some uber buffs, kill some uber mobs
    Get EXP tonight, get EXP tonight.
    Get some uber buffs, kill some uber mobs
    Get EXP tonight, get EXP tonight.

Yes I will occasionally mangle song lyrics and post them in guild chat or General :)
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Heart are still recruiting and welcome all returning players hoping to rekindle there love of the game!
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sunday night was a very active evening with 66 toons online.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We are currently joining another guild in doing some raiding Mon, Wed and Sat TBM, TDS, Cotf. Raiding is completely optional. Feel free to ask in game for details We are still primarily a casual/family guild.
  13. Mimmie Journeyman

curious on server pop.. my old one is dead thinking of starting over
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We are one of the higher population servers but I always suggest checking the everquest main page during times you usually play and look at the server list as it shows relative player populations.

A lot of people are on playing the beta now though so server populations are a bit out of whack.
  15. Master Alpinr New Member

Now Cor don't exaggerate. Lots of the server population lists are wrong. Though we are a active server.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ummm... what was I exaggerating?
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

11:50 pm est and 32 toons online
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us on Xegony!
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

46 toons online 8:15 pm EST.
  20. Caellon New Member

Come join us in Lions of the Heart we do some raiding and run group events.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.