Lifetime sub, no longer getting the 500 monthly DB cash

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kaosmos, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Kaosmos Lorekeeper

Up until my last claim(a few days ago) when i claimed the monthly free Db cash it then showed the next date that it would be available. After last claim it now says i need to add time.
    Rondor, Baldur, Aegir and 3 others like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Dev cannot access account info, open a petition for CS to fix.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think it is a bug since a couple others have mentioned it. So he could do both. Post here and petition
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Devs still do not have purview over account systems, that would be Ops which would go through petition, or if it bothers you that much PM dreamweaver who would have a channel to forward to support.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Claimed from 500 cash today on lifetime sub. So it is not all accounts.
  6. Froglok Augur

As a lifetime member, claimed my monthly 500 Cash and now I see the Add Time warning, as well.
  7. Kaosmos Lorekeeper

I did both, i feel as tho it is a bug since i still have all the other benefits of a gold member.
  8. Kilzadi Not an Uber

When you get close to your next 500 free SC the timer will reappear. It's been doing this for a few months now. It's annoying, but it will start working again until you claim your next 500 then the timer disappears again. The worst part is the message is very misleading for people with lifetime accounts because it implies that you aren't lifetime anymore.
  9. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

From my experience this is an off and on bug, usually when the game cannot connect to the account info details. It generally shows up when you have multiple accounts with Lifetime subs, and you grabbed your 500 all at the same time. It might also have something to do with the connection between the servers and the account info not being up.
  10. NeverPayForLag Augur

Normal "current funds" number is out of whack too, not showing anything on a couple of accounts. Some toons are ok, some are not showing anything. Since last patch many things are strangely out of whack. Pets disappear, items/bags/complete inventory disappears temporary and coming back after relog, collection achievements break more often permanently, gear doubles while others disappear - completely strange behavior esp. if the client is running a couple of days. Reminds me on the bad behavior of the AB-server 2 years ago.
  11. Aegir Augur

Same Issue here.