Lifetime membership not earning the 500 daybreak cash now?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gnar, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Gnar Augur

I bought the lifetime membership last year. I just noticed its not earning the free monthly 500 daybreak cash? The claim button just says "add time" no next date to claim is showing? is this a bug? Or am i posting in the wrong section?
  2. Dahaman Augur

I can confirm I claimed 500 DBG on my lifetime account in the past week.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

are you logging in thru the patcher? Cause it sounds like there is a slip between the account and the game.
    remember if you don't claim it one month it does not carry over but it should still show when your next reward can be claimed.

I just claimed mine today. Not sure if we all have the first day of the month as claim date since that was my old billing date anyway.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

All 4 of my lifetime membership were able to claim. Make sure you are running the patcher.
  5. Rondor Augur

I have the same issue on one of my three lifetime accounts obtained last year. In /market the all access reward window's green button says "Add Time" and just below it it says "Add time so you don't miss your next 500 DB reward!".

The other two accounts on which it is working OK still, both had a subscription just prior to becoming lifetime last year. The account with the "Add Time" strangeness did not have a subscription before becoming lifetime at the same time as the other two accounts.

All three accounts are logged into through the normal patcher / launchpad via "everquest.exe".

The account with the "Add Time" strangeness never had a subscription ever prior to having become lifetime, but did have the Silver Account option purchased for it long ago when that was still available.
    Casquette likes this.
  6. Ratalthor Developer