Lich of Miragul troubles

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Derka, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Derka Power Ranger

I have been killing the two Ice Boned Skeleton PHs three times a day (7 hour respawn about) for 6 days now and I have yet to see the Lich pop for the pally fiery avenger quest. Read it might be on a 7 day respawn, checked /uptime and it's over 14 days now. Figured if some one on Vox did the turn in after server reset or 7 days after it would have been up by now. Huge bottleneck for pally epic 1.0 since now this step is all I need to finish fiery avenger and then do fiery defender(collected everything for this).
    Has anyone else been able to spawn him on other servers recently, if so what was your trick?
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

3. Derka Power Ranger

4. GNOME_POWER Augur

It was spawn in cazic server.

On other servers, there was no placeholder wandering around.
    Of course, there were no big bears.

It will become clear on the next server down.
  5. Derka Power Ranger

UPDATE**
    Well he finally spawned tonight at 10:20 EST. I didn't have /log on the alt camping it but pretty sure it's been 7 days of PH killing. Going to chalk it up to crap luck of someone else doing the turn in on Vox 7 days prior. For all you paladins doing it there is still hope.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

There isn't any PH. Not sure why you bothered killing anything.
  7. Dreadmore Augur

Because OP thought there were placeholders.
  8. Derka Power Ranger

GM quote from 2013:
    "Greetings,
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues getting the Lich of Miragul to spawn. This NPC is spawning normally, regrettably I am unable to give you any information regarding an NPCs spawn times. Please know that this NPC does have a place holder, so you may need to speak with your fellow players to find which place holders you will need to kill in order to get this NPC to spawn."
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

There is no placeholder. GMs are usually terrible.
  10. Derka Power Ranger

I'm not disagreeing about no PH, but every dated resource out there talks about it what people did to get it to spawn. As I stated someone must have started the 7 day timer right before I got there.