LFGuild (Selo's)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Khalifa Kush, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

Me: Enchanter
    Friend: Shadowknight
    Friend: Cleric

Seeking a SUPER CASUAL LAZY GUILD! We don't bat phone - we play maybe once a week...we live EST and wouldn't mind raiding a bit. Preferably experiencing each expansion in order.

I'm also willing to roll whatever the guild needs.
  2. Allizarx Journeyman

I've actually found that "hardcore" guilds are easier to manage when my time is limited. It's more about efficient raiding for me. I'd rather clear a raid in 2 hours with an efficient and well playing hardcore guild than struggle and mess around for 4 hours in a casual guild and barely make any progress. With the experience rate being so fast on Selo's I think anyone could occasionally raid in the top guild without too many issues.

I know Faceless has no RA requirement, you just show up when you can. They still require a batphone (you just get a text message that you can ignore if you are not available) until later expansions though.
  3. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

My problem with the hardcore guilds is they raid 3 days a week and will be on Velious raids while I'm still waiting to kill Nagafen. No one back-tracks raids. Plus I think I only have the attention span to stick with the game till Luclin raids haha. Once I finish all the pre-luclin bosses I may just quit and play something else.

I play TLP servers for the classic feel. P99 is much too slow and hardcore for me now. When I was a youngster with no job or wife....sure....give me P99.
  4. jeskola pheerie

fantastic app for a super-fast 1 month race server.

- will play once a week, maybe.
    - want to maybe raid, but will quit after velious (bye raid loot)
    - fails to realize the server currently starts in luclin?
  5. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

Completely realize the server starts in Luclin. Thanks Daybreak. What I'm seeking is a guild that IGNORES that and plans to raid Classic+ in order. My goal isn't to get as far into the craptastic current EQ of 120 levels and 10,000+ AA's.

In my opinion the true essence of Everquest started to fade after Velious (although PoP was fun).

And yes I know my post doesn't exactly catch guild leaders attention...