LFGuild on new Coirnav server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sindssygwiz, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Sindssygwiz New Member

Hi
    i will start cleric on new server. LF group and raiding guild

PM me
  2. Testament New Member

Similarly, I will be looking for a raiding guild as well. Open to play most classes.
    PM me
  3. Brunlin Augur

Yes it would be nice to start this server with a raiding guild. I thought about playing a Dwarven Cleric,but now I think I want to go Halfling Druid. I havent quite decided between the two. I am familiar with both classes.
  4. uk6999 Augur

Will also be lfguild. I am on phinigel right now but tired of no groups outside of raids. People in my guild now are mostly 3+ boxers or already have their set groups.

I'm either going to main a warrior or ranger. Or box a monk/shaman.
  5. Truthbringer New Member

What guild might that be? Weve been 70 for like 7 months now and you are still 65?
  6. Coirnav Augur

7. Maxs New Member

I will be starting a guild once the server goes live. Will be raiding 3 days a week 730 EST to 11 EST. DKP for loot. Will post a discord invite here as it gets closer.
  8. Rolento Augur

Do you know what days you plan on raiding? Also are you apart of an established guild or just starting one from scratch. I only ask because those raid times would be perfect for me!
  9. Maxs New Member

Established guild i ran on another TLP. Raid nights will be Wed/Fri/Sun
    Rolento likes this.
  10. Rolento Augur

ill have to keep an eye on this thread, couldnt ask for better raid nights. Would 100% app/join.
  11. Cuxor New Member

Dang Maxs... Made like 200 krono off that guild bank.. I guess if your business model aint broke dont fix it. LOL
  12. ECrack Augur

Need a late night raiding guild. If I can’t find one I’ll probably just make my own. But I want to check first,

Any guilds with raid times thurs-sat and/or raid around 830 pm MST (1030 EST)
  13. Cuxor New Member

Also hi Rolento glad we could cuck you on that Bard epic on Phinny 1 last time.
  14. Rolento Augur

I sorta remember that, I do remember camping that UDB for weeks. I'm assuming you were in whatever guild it was I left when I joined IV Allstars with my brother. I must say I don't plan on rolling a 4th Bard as much as i enjoy the class.
  15. Natterbug New Member

My husband and I are wanting to get in to a raiding guild, nothing to hardcore, as we played EQ since 2000/2001 but dropped off a few years back. We saw the new server starting up and thought that would be the best way to start playing again. I will be making a Shaman as that is what I was playing and know that class very well, He is debating between a couple different classes. We are looking to raid 2 or 3 times a week. Let us know if your the guild for us! Some of you Veterans might recognize our Old Characters Natterbug and Grakis GoodBrew.
  16. Risiko Augur

Are you desolving Knights of Vallon Zek on Agnarr to start it again on Coirnav, or going under a new guild name?
  17. welly321 Elder

Maxs no longer plays on agnarr nor has he been knights leader since early velious
    Risiko likes this.
  18. Risiko Augur

My opinion of Knights has improved (2).
  19. Cuxor New Member

Lol Max's new guild should be called "Zero Transparency"