LFG - Tunare

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vintar, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Vintar New Member

I'm returning to the game after many years of savage WoW progression raid leading in a top 100 NA WoW guild. I'm also returning to EverQuest after playing from start through Luclin Era to max as a Beastlord and a Druid (I see a lot has changed, but my love of the game hasn't).

My plan is to 2x Heroic accounts and just start having fun. I have absolutely zero desire to maintain a raid schedule, due to significant efforts I've made in my life to create and run top tier guilds (I'm just a fun dude to play EQ with). I'm going to hit 105 and gear up the best I can in group play and farm AA and wait for expansions to come out.

I'm looking for an active Guild filled with helpful people to hopefully befriend and be perma-grouped with for eternity as I grow old and fat playing EQ. Someone to share breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, supper, a late night snack, and along the way quest, learn, and help my guild.

I'll give your guild 1 account for groups (cleric, enchanter, bard, etc. whatever you need) and the other I'm going to lean on for 2 boxing. Please don't reply to this thread if your guild hasn't been active for a long time and have a solid foundation of 15-20 players who play CST from 6pm-2pm. I'm really looking for a long standing active community to join. If you like what you hear reply. I have one toon in the game named Scarlack, but I'm likely going to change things up before it's all said and done.

Thanks for the consideration.
    Frogmancer likes this.
  2. Frogmancer Augur

Hello! <Feral Fury> might be what you’re looking for. Our group isn’t 15-20 people at the moment, but we’ve been a community for ten years, and those of us who are most active play basically every day. You’re welcome to join us for some grinding at some point in the near future, to see what we’re all about. Send me a note here, or a tell in game on Antibane!