LF Progression guild on Live servers

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by _1flash, Nov 25, 2018.

1. _1flash New Member

Im a new eq player been playing for about 3-4 years on and off. I never really got to progress thru content. So yeah im LF a guild that progressing from the first expansion and so on. I want to get alilttle feel of progressing thru one of the best mmos. I love eq2 but its 2 dead for me... No really solo friendly.
    Im down to start on a new server so any server hit me up

if i cant find one then I am down for Fallen Gate server. Just looking at other options first... Thanks.
  2. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

I recommend that you evaluate what Class you like to raid with , then check and compare with the needs of top guilds and see where you fit. Many guilds are looking for the same classes. Then build a character based on where you want to end up. Also, it would benefit you to build your raid experience in current content or older content before applying to an end game raiding guild. It will make you a stronger player in the end. Grouping and Raiding can be very different play skills.

Please shoot me a tell in game if you would like help ;luclin.kurage

Best of Luck,
    Kurage Unleashed (Inverse Logic Ranger Class Leader, Guild Recruiter)
  3. _1flash New Member

how can i build raid experience? Or i can do old raids w a high toon...I never raided in EQ l0l
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Honest best advice is to keep an eye open for a new TLP server in 2019, most guilds on live will be very far past the bulk of all raids in EQ.
    To find one actively working through a huge amount of old content on any live servers will be next to impossible imho.

It's true that "some" old raids can be soloed with a high level character, others probably can't due to the mechanics involved, can't say for sure myself as i never went past SoF on live.

But if you want to play something right now I would say jump onto Coirnav, Luclin opens or will shortly there & that's a very good point to get into raiding in EQ before any of the more complex event mechanics really start to appear in the game, from Gates of Discord onwards I would say is when that design change began to happen & escalated from there onwards, before then it was mostly the old "tank & spank" paradigm with some minor step changes.
  5. Feelics New Member

There is a new guild that just started on Trak that is doing progression. Soldier is the name of the guild. I do know they are currently level locked at 52 to take out Naggy and Vox.
  6. LostSoul Lorekeeper

You might also look at a couple of servers, yes I said servers. That host open raids for anyone meeting a certain level requirement. That would be my advice for getting some current raid experience.