Leven and AA experience preservation?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Alnitak, May 26, 2022.

1. Alnitak Augur

I am having a problem. Most of my alts have level experience maxed to 99.999% while still alck some sizable AA number. My usual ways of earning AA experience fall behind somewhat lately. Collections, achievements, tasks - all are at the point of deminishing return. They still give as much (if not more) as before, though I feel uneasy. For example, Collection reward is usually a choice between 2% of level experience or 18AA . At level 120 2% of the level is far more than 18AA worth of experience, so I've used some collections to level up to and past 120, and now I am very reluctant to waste 2% of the level reward (I am frugal and greedy, I'll wait for 18 months and click those when level-increase expansion gets released).
    And such thoughts (not willing to waste earned level experience) act as a headwind for me to earn needed AA's. Yes, I still grind mobs but it became somewhat boring these days.

That was a preable. My question to the public is: does anybody have a trick to store/divert/preserve level experience earned at max level for future use? There used to be glyphs of experience as achievement reward choices, but not anymore in modern expansions.

P.S. LeveL , not LeveN
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Normal XP is so easy to get with overseer, that I wouldn't waste collections on it. Im saving my ToL-collections until next level raise, where I can get 20AA +2%xp for each set(and where I can get them easy through overseer).

As for saving up normal xp, you could probably hold back on a few progression-achievements maybe, but 18 months is a long time to wait...
    I would just level up normally when they raise the level-cap again, its not like you need to be max level the 1st month anyway.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

1. well know what AA are needed for a class and what is not needed.
    2. yea only TOL collects give EXP but expect what no new level for the next expansion.
    3. I do collections for AA not EXP so it makes it easier to get the AA I need for my alt and use Overseer for EXP it takes longer but they are alts.