Levels 12 in CB

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Groglar, May 20, 2015.

1. Groglar New Member

Right now there is a level 12 in crushbone lol.
  2. The Badger Lord Augur

So even though the server is locked people are still playing the game? They did not kick everyone off the server?
  3. Strawberry Augur

the log-in server is another server from the game server afaik
  4. archyx New Member

Corrct, people are still playing on the locked server.
  5. Riley Augur

Wipe the server. This ain't fair at all.
    Trosh and moogs like this.
  6. moogs Augur

That's horrible. Nobody should be playing before scheduled launch.
    Deadlyne likes this.
  7. PikleInajar New Member

Yeah that really sucks! Give people even more of a headstart. This is getting crazier by the minute!
    Deadlyne likes this.
  8. Silv Augur

If you were logged in, even after they locked, you could still go back to character creation and make more toons as well.
  9. Xenyn Lorekeeper

lvl 12 with lvl 50 buffs, DB you better fix this
  10. The Badger Lord Augur

Lmao, the server should not be locked, it should be down for everyone if they announced an official launch time.
  11. Trosh Augur

Yeah, I'm rather pissed off about this. Wipe the server, do a re-launch.. why is it still up?!
  12. Dontee Elder

WIPE is the only answer
  13. Kellaer Augur

Brought to you by Daybreak Games.
    DBCooper likes this.
  14. Tyche Elder

Remember GM's and their pet guilds? I bet this was the plan all along to give their buddies a big headstart.

/tinfoil hat
  15. Silv Augur

Well they either got booted or were "smart" and logged off as there is no one above Lv 5 right now. My guess is they are trying to preserve their buffs :p
  16. Archae New Member

No, if it was their plan that would be one thing, this is just sloppy game management.

And if they don't wipe and restart, I know I for one wont be trying it out again.
  17. Camisado New Member

"They break games"
    Deadlyne and MBear like this.
  18. DBCooper Elder

How dare you lie! Prathun says the highest online was level 6! And we know he wouldn't fib!
  19. Taledar Elder

Just wipe the server.
  20. KingOfPepsiMax Lorekeeper

I'm Holly Longdale, definitely a real person working this Twitter account, definitely no advantage here, definitely DATA!